+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College May 2019 Intake admission process ?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi! Did u received an offer letter already? Some of my friends just received now.
I am waiting for my admission reply, did anybody get their admission reply? I have applied for Baking and Pastry Arts Management in Centennial.
Anybody know around when they usually reply for May intake. For May 2019 I had applied in November 2018

Yhen05

Jan 7, 2018
Riyadh
Category........
I am waiting for my admission reply, did anybody get their admission reply? I have applied for Baking and Pastry Arts Management in Centennial.
Anybody know around when they usually reply for May intake. For May 2019 I had applied in November 2018
Im confused with your question my dear..admission is different from letter of acceptance which they usually termed it. Because during admission you are going yo pass all required documents as per institution policy. Then once they acknowledged it, u will just wait for the LOA. What im waiting now is my LOA for sept intake which they have said it will be released this feb. But as far as far as i know, may intake has been released earlier than feb. My friends got their LOA already. Goodluck

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Im confused with your question my dear..admission is different from letter of acceptance which they usually termed it. Because during admission you are going yo pass all required documents as per institution policy. Then once they acknowledged it, u will just wait for the LOA. What im waiting now is my LOA for sept intake which they have said it will be released this feb. But as far as far as i know, may intake has been released earlier than feb. My friends got their LOA already. Goodluck
I had applied to the college but I haven’t got any reply or LOA from college, I have applied through a consultant

Yhen05

Jan 7, 2018
Riyadh
Category........
For the May Intake

Oh..you have to ask them. You should have received it now or earlier. Might as well ask your consultantnif theyre going to update the centennial for that. Because visa prprocessing sometimes taking long period.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Oh..you have to ask them. You should have received it now or earlier. Might as well ask your consultantnif theyre going to update the centennial for that. Because visa prprocessing sometimes taking long period.
My consultant says he is expecting the reply in 3 to 4 days.....had applied in end of November

Ali_444

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I received on 24th December, applied on 23rd November, i have applied for culinary management