+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college 2020 jan gather here and share information and updates regarding the application

rohanarora1995

Aug 7, 2019
What are the chances of receiving offer letter even after program is closed!
Depends on a lot of factors. For example, someone may reject their offer due to any reason, in which case the next person would be given the option. You should consult with your counselor, he may be able to do something about this.

Bear_sugar

Aug 18, 2019
Hey I have applied for gbm in centennial college.I applied on July but its already 16th of August. Do I have a chance to get the offer letter for Jan 2020 intake? My 10th score is 73 % 12 score :74 %. Degree, Bcom :72%. My Ielts score is listening : 6,reading :7,writing :6.5,Speaking :6.5.What are my chances to get into January 2020 intake. Is it bleak? Should I wait?
I have also applied for the Gbm course in centennial. So far my counselor has said that there is no info from the college but I've also received the offer letter for fleming college but i still kinda want to wait for centennial . Can anybody give me some info for Fleming college?

Preet_

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
I have also applied for the Gbm course in centennial. So far my counselor has said that there is no info from the college but I've also received the offer letter for fleming college but i still kinda want to wait for centennial . Can anybody give me some info for Fleming college?
It is a good college, but a bit far from Toronto.

Narayan.sampath

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
I applied for computer proramming fast track course on july 12. Didn't get offer letter yet. My agent (VIEC) said I'll get it around September 15.