+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Celpip score re-evaluation

jn791

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hello

I have my express entry profile under CEC with current score of 451. The first time I gave celpip I got the following:

Reading: 10
Listening: 10
Speaking: 10
Writing: 8

because of this I retook celpip to increase my writing score, and my new result still has Writing: 8. I am pretty confident that it went much better than the first time and am thinking of sending it for re-evaluation. Is it worth it to send for re-evaluation? Or should I retake or give ielts?

any advice would be very helpful - especially people who have sent their celpip results for re-evaluation before

Jaykay101

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hello

I have my express entry profile under CEC with current score of 451. The first time I gave celpip I got the following:

Reading: 10
Listening: 10
Speaking: 10
Writing: 8

because of this I retook celpip to increase my writing score, and my new result still has Writing: 8. I am pretty confident that it went much better than the first time and am thinking of sending it for re-evaluation. Is it worth it to send for re-evaluation? Or should I retake or give ielts?

any advice would be very helpful - especially people who have sent their celpip results for re-evaluation before
I did a celpip re-evaluation and my score remained the same. However, there are people that did it and got a higher score . If you feel confident about it then go for it because if the score doesn’t change that’s your money gone.