+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP REEVALUATION - YEAR OF 2020

Jhanvi18

Feb 9, 2023
I have opted for reevaluation for speaking and writing and it’s been 8 days and haven’t got the results!!

nautelus

Feb 17, 2023
Hello. The first time my score was L4 S3. Second time L(M) S5. How is this possible? I had a 3 month prep period before my second test and used their prep material. What can you recommend me in this situation? Thank you.

hoxhaj

Star Member
Jan 9, 2022
Hey everyone!

Did anyone have a re-evaluation experience in 2020?

I recently got results for my CELPIP (Feb): L-11 R-12 W-10 S-7 - I applied for a speaking reevaluation the same day.

Do you think I have any chances of getting my speaking improved?
Hello,please can you help me. I got my test results yesterday 11,8,7,8 and I would like to apply for writing re evaluation. I would like to know,if after re evaluation the certificate Number and Pin will change but will be same certificate or will be another certificate in system also together with old one,or the same certificate with same number just with different level. Thank you

hoxhaj

Star Member
Jan 9, 2022
I gave my CELPIP on Dec 31 2020, I received Reading-12, Listening-12, Writing-12 and Speaking-8. I was satisfied with my score with all modules except speaking so I send it for reevaluation. I was expecting it to go from a 8 to a 9 maybe 10. I got my reevaluation report in 8 days and to my astonishment I my Speaking module score went from a u, not to a 9, not to a 10 but to a 12. Now I have R-12, L-12, W-12, S-12.
I was exhilarated to get a 12 but also angry at the sheer incompetency of CELPIP examiners, they are so delusional that they gave me a 8 when I deserved a 12.
If you think you did good and your score does not reflect that, go for a reevaluation without giving it a second thought.
Hello how are you? Can u help me pls. I got my results yesterday 11,8,7,8 and I would like to apply for writing re evaluation but would like to be sure whats happen with certificate after re evaluation. Gonna be another certificate with new level,this current one but with different date and number or just this one as now bit worh new score? Thank you

Nicdoesnotexist

Sep 23, 2022
Hello how are you? Can u help me pls. I got my results yesterday 11,8,7,8 and I would like to apply for writing re evaluation but would like to be sure whats happen with certificate after re evaluation. Gonna be another certificate with new level,this current one but with different date and number or just this one as now bit worh new score? Thank you
Basically, every time you download the certificate from the CELPIP website, it would generate a certificate with a different date of creation. The PIN number and registration number will always be the same unless you take the test again. If the re-evaluation is successful, only the grade and the date will be different.

say004

Sep 28, 2022
Usually it works in very rare cases. None of my acquainted including me got any luck in re-evaluation. We all lost $110 for this hope. If you want to improve your score, better appear for the exam one more time.