+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Re-evaluation

Usmz

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hi,
I have got my Celpip result two days ago and have L11 R 10 W8 S7 and that makes my CRS score 460. I have applied for Writing and Speaking re evalaution today which will take 2 to 3 weeks.

My query is that I have current Celpip score on my profile and chances are that in next draw I will get an ITA.

After re-evaluation, if my writing and/or speaking score improved so I will be submitting new result than the one in profile with all other documents. Will it be an issue or misleading in any way ?
TIA

david1196

Dec 19, 2018
Hi,
I have got my Celpip result two days ago and have L11 R 10 W8 S7 and that makes my CRS score 460. I have applied for Writing and Speaking re evalaution today which will take 2 to 3 weeks.

My query is that I have current Celpip score on my profile and chances are that in next draw I will get an ITA.

After re-evaluation, if my writing and/or speaking score improved so I will be submitting new result than the one in profile with all other documents. Will it be an issue or misleading in any way ?
TIA
Hi. I applied for re-evaluation on Feb 27th. Did you get your new result back? Did your score improve?
Also, I don't think you have to update the profile if you get in. I think your old celpip test report is still valid even after re-evaluation.
Thanks!

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
Hi. I applied for re-evaluation on Feb 27th. Did you get your new result back? Did your score improve?
Also, I don't think you have to update the profile if you get in. I think your old celpip test report is still valid even after re-evaluation.
Thanks!
Hey david, did you get your re evaluated scores ? i gave my celpip on mar-17th and i have received results today, i.e, on march-26th and applied for revaluation for w and s modules,
Wish all the best in our scores.

always1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Hey david, did you get your re evaluated scores ? i gave my celpip on mar-17th and i have received results today, i.e, on march-26th and applied for revaluation for w and s modules,
Hi! Please let me know how your re eval goes. I got my scores yesterday R12L12W8S10
Got re eval for W. I need it to be a 9 :(

david1196

Dec 19, 2018
Mine improved from R12 L12 W8 S8 to R12 L12 W9 S9

Jonni

Apr 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
10-04-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys some hope with your Celpip exam. I have recently done the english exam for the third time. First time was IELTS L8R8.5W6.5S8. Said let me try my luck with Celpip, so second time it was L10R12W8S10, did a re-evaluation on my writing nothing was changed. Now the third time was the charm I got L11R11W8S11. I really doubted my writing score, filled for a re-evaluation on my writing I got a 10!

So two takeaways here:

1) You got to file for a re-evaluation as they can do mistakes, thats only if you're confident.
2) My second time doing the Celpip I really did practice on my writing a lot.

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys some hope with your Celpip exam. I have recently done the english exam for the third time. First time was IELTS L8R8.5W6.5S8. Said let me try my luck with Celpip, so second time it was L10R12W8S10, did a re-evaluation on my writing nothing was changed. Now the third time was the charm I got L11R11W8S11. I really doubted my writing score, filled for a re-evaluation on my writing I got a 10!

So two takeaways here:

1) You got to file for a re-evaluation as they can do mistakes, thats only if you're confident.
2) My second time doing the Celpip I really did practice on my writing a lot.
Hi John, that’s amazing score , do you know if re-evaluation would reduce your score? And what is your CRS score now? Thanks

Jonni

Apr 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
10-04-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Hi John, that’s amazing score , do you know if re-evaluation would reduce your score? And what is your CRS score now? Thanks
No re-evaluation would not decrease your score, not possible. It is 474

Mo111

Jul 25, 2020
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share with you my Celpip experience. My original score was L10 W12 S8 L8. I knew I did better than 8 for both S&L so I requested a
re-evaluation. New score: L10 W12 S9 L9. If you feel that you did better, you should request a re-evaluation.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.

abhikapoor

Aug 25, 2020
Hello guys,

I took CELPIP twice this month as I did not get the required points the first time but I was pretty sure I did it great second time except writing as I started to feel sleepy :(

The first time, I got - L8, R12, W8, S9. This time I messed up in listening because I started noting down the points and couldn't listen properly. I am not sure why I have got 8 in writing as I did well in it and used proper vocab as well as sentence structures.

The second time, I got - L11, R11, W8, S9. This time I was careful while listening and did not try to note down irrelevant things. I wasn't pretty sure about how my writing went but still got 8 in it. I have put a re-evaluation request in Writing this time.

Do you guys think I have a chance of getting a 9 in writing after re-eval?

Thank you.

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I took CELPIP twice this month as I did not get the required points the first time but I was pretty sure I did it great second time except writing as I started to feel sleepy :(

The first time, I got - L8, R12, W8, S9. This time I messed up in listening because I started noting down the points and couldn't listen properly. I am not sure why I have got 8 in writing as I did well in it and used proper vocab as well as sentence structures.

The second time, I got - L11, R11, W8, S9. This time I was careful while listening and did not try to note down irrelevant things. I wasn't pretty sure about how my writing went but still got 8 in it. I have put a re-evaluation request in Writing this time.

Do you guys think I have a chance of getting a 9 in writing after re-eval?

Thank you.
Hey I gave my CELPIP and have received 10 in LSR sections and 8 in writing. So waiting for my reval results. Did your score increase? Also can you tell me in how much time did you receive the results? On the website, it says 1- 2 weeks.

Mo111

Jul 25, 2020
Hey I gave my CELPIP and have received 10 in LSR sections and 8 in writing. So waiting for my reval results. Did your score increase? Also can you tell me in how much time did you receive the results? On the website, it says 1- 2 weeks.
Yes, original score was L:10, R:12, W:8, S:8. I knew I did better than 8 for both S&W so I requested a
re-evaluation. New score: L:10, R:12, S:9, L:9. I'm not sure how long it took but it wasn't longer the 2 weeks.

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Yes, original score was L:10, R:12, W:8, S:8. I knew I did better than 8 for both S&W so I requested a
re-evaluation. New score: L:10, R:12, S:9, L:9. I'm not sure how long it took but it wasn't longer the 2 weeks.
I did my revaluation and the score was increase in Writing from 8 to 9. My final score is LSR:10, W:9