+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELBAN

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Hello all,
I didn't do well in my listening part, I had 9 in writing, 9 in reading and 9 in speaking but listening was 9. The end part of the listening was damn too fast, i couldn't grab so much points. I would appreciate if anyone can send me previous listening questions and practices, so i can get to understand better. pls help a brother. Thank you.
My email is oluwashinapelumi@gmail.com

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
I have a question sa may writing part,
You will be given an incident and a key words right? My question is, what about the other information like VS for example? Are we allowed to add other details? I mean na hindi naman given?

can you help me with review materials please my email is charlene.palad@yahoo.com thanks
Hello,
Are you done with your CELBAN?

Preetsohi

Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone.I'm new here. Actually I have my celban test in may .could anyone help me finding some celban material. That would be awesome. Thanks everyone and My email is preetkaur51@yahoo.com. if anyone could send me some material.that would be great help.thanks.

piepie0005

Oct 18, 2010
Hello all,
I didn't do well in my listening part, I had 9 in writing, 9 in reading and 9 in speaking but listening was 9. The end part of the listening was damn too fast, i couldn't grab so much points. I would appreciate if anyone can send me previous listening questions and practices, so i can get to understand better. pls help a brother. Thank you.
What did they ask you kn your speaking test? Thanks

piepie0005

Oct 18, 2010
Hi everyone,
I want to thank all those who gave me celban materials when I asked,God bless you all.
I passed with Listening 10,Reading 9,Speaking 9 and Writing 7.
I was scared of my writing because I didn’t finish but God did it.
I am willing to help coach anyone who may need help free of charge.Goodluck Nurses.[/QUOTE
Hi everyone,
I want to thank all those who gave me celban materials when I asked,God bless you all.
I am willing to help coach anyone who may need help free of charge.Goodluck Nurses.
Congrats. What did they ask you on your speaking test? Thanks

SAMUEL PK

Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
--
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
IELTS Request
--
Med's Request
waiting
Hello all,

Hello
I'm new here, (celban page) did you apply first to nnas or celban

Hannaboyd

Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am willing to help coach anyone who may need help free of charge.Goodluck Nurses.
Hi! I saw that you were successful with your test. Congratulations to you. Is there possibility to ask from you the study materials that you used for the test? please.. I am desperate. I am schedule to take the test next month. here's my email add leah_866@yahoo.com thank you!

Last edited: