+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELBAN

Discussion in 'Education' started by SPMH, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Hi Mc_geh
    Can you please send me your celban review materials please?.i will have my exam in 2 wks.thank you so much for sharing. .my email lanie3584@yahoo.com

Brie

2. Hi everyone, anyone who is willing to help and share a celban review materials please send in my email:lanie3584@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much
    Brie

3. Hi,
    Could you please send your review materials to my email I’d : abeymat82@gmail.com. I haven’t got any materials so far. I am really scared about the writting and speaking part. Please help.
    Thanks in advance.

4. Hi,
    How was your exam?? Hope you passed in it. If you don’t mind, could you please share your review materials with me. My email I’d: abeymat82@gmail.com. Kindly help me. I don’t have any review materials with me.
    Thanks in advance.

5. Hi guys :)
    Does someone have materials for CELBAN preparation? Please send them to my email 1vlatche@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

6. Hi guys :)
    Does someone have materials for CELBAN preparation? Please send them to my email 1vlatche@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

7. Hello hazel anne! Did you found any material for CELBAN? I've booked the test for Nov 14th. If you have any material can you please send it on my email 1vlatche@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

8. Hello hazel anne! Did you found any materialfor CELBAN? I've booked the test for Nov 14th. If you have any material can you please send it on my email 1vlatche@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

9. can u please tell me if you have any idea about new writing format ?

10. Hi. Yes they change the writing test.Go to celban site and you would find it there

11. Haiii , could anyone pls sent celban materials for me.. I wrote ielts 8 times but I always get 6.5 in writing and it's tooo frustrating .. now I want to try celban..

12. Plz send me CELBAN material when you get some time . thanks in advance
    my email craigss903@gmail.com