+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELBAN

brie

Sep 3, 2018
Hi everyone, anyone who is willing to help and share a celban review materials please send in my email:lanie3584@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much
Brie

Ammu123

Aug 31, 2017
Hi everyone, anyone who is willing to help and share a celban review materials please send in my email:lanie3584@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much
Brie
Hi,
Could you please send your review materials to my email I’d : abeymat82@gmail.com. I haven’t got any materials so far. I am really scared about the writting and speaking part. Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Ammu123

Aug 31, 2017
Hi SPMH, thank you for your kind heart to help newbies like me,,, i hope you could send me your review materials too...here's my email add, ezy_ganda@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.. Godbless
Hi,
How was your exam?? Hope you passed in it. If you don’t mind, could you please share your review materials with me. My email I’d: abeymat82@gmail.com. Kindly help me. I don’t have any review materials with me.
Thanks in advance.

Vlat

Sep 19, 2018
Hello hazel anne! Did you found any material for CELBAN? I've booked the test for Nov 14th. If you have any material can you please send it on my email 1vlatche@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Vlat

Sep 19, 2018
Hi, I'm new here. I'm taking my celban exam soon. Anyone whose still have their review materials? I hope you could share it with me please. I badly need your help. This is my email: hazelanneordono@yahoo.com. Thank you for your help.
Hello hazel anne! Did you found any materialfor CELBAN? I've booked the test for Nov 14th. If you have any material can you please send it on my email 1vlatche@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Haiii , could anyone pls sent celban materials for me.. I wrote ielts 8 times but I always get 6.5 in writing and it's tooo frustrating .. now I want to try celban..