+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELBAN

DJC13

Mar 13, 2017
Good afternoon. I will be taking the CELBAN exam on Wednesday, March 15, 2017. I would really appreciate it if anyone could kindly send me their CELBAN review materials especially for the listening module. Please send it to my email address at homefor.us@outlook.com. Thank you very much.

Winter Rose

Mar 14, 2017
Kindly share CELBAN materials to me also..I'm planning to write the exam after some months..My I'd is divyaabhilash27@gmail.com..
Thanking you...

heyan318

Jul 18, 2016
I will take the CELBAN examination soon. I wonder if someone can share any preparation materials. If you can send them to heyan318@gmail.com, I greatly appreciate your kindness and generousness. Good luck to everybody here and hope you all pass CELBAN.

cassgayle

Sep 14, 2016
Hi! I'll be taking my CELBAN this coming Saturday. On writing task 1, in filling up the form and information was not given, should I leave it blank or should I put "information was not given?" Thank you!

Nice77

Jul 6, 2017
Hi everyone! Just got the result of my exam last week and Glory to God that I passed. I'll be sending you some materials i've used for the test. God bless you all who will be taking the test soon ;D
Hi, congratulations!
Could you kindly send me the review materials?
Also, to those who have passed or preparing for exam, I appreciate any useful advice or material about the CELBAN.

My email : bb747bb@gmail.com
Thanks a million!

Reactions: alden_kent

KarenA923

Aug 2, 2017
I am willing to help those who are interested of writing the CELBAN. Free of charge. God bless all nurses who wish to pursue their careers here in Canada.
Hello I am going to take the celban dis sept 28 in LARCC Edmonton... Can you give me some tips for the exam thank you so much. Godbless u

Nayanajofi

Aug 7, 2017
Hi,my self Naina
I already book my exam and it is next month
I don't have celban material,if u have any material regarding all four criteria then send me on my email I'd. That is:khristinaina28@gmail.com. It will very helpful for me. Thank u