+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Not the webform, I meant there is an email with saying portal something...I saw some forum members did emailed and worked out, got an update in their profile.
It works only if all passed. I tried twice but only automatic reply.

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Can I ask if I want to apply a BOWP, I have to apply it 3 months early before my current WP expire or I can just apply it like 3 weeks early before my current WP expire and use the implate state to keep working?

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
I called many times, once a week, still says background has not started everything else passed. I will try to call today again.

Did you email them?
Exact same status for me @IF321 @DerekGe since Nov (sept 18 AOR) .
I am pretty sure we wouldn’t get Portal email till the status goes back to ‘ processing background..’

I am not sure if there’s others as well apart from 3 of us.(folks please reply and let us know if same situation, so that we have a count and know whose post to track closely)

Let’s keep ourselves updated with any update or info we get around our PR application as ours is exact same case (VO : Edmonton )

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
I am pretty sure we wouldn’t get Portal email till the status goes back to ‘ processing background..’

I am not sure if there’s others as well apart from 3 of us.(folks please reply and let us know if same situation, so that we have a count and know whose post to track closely)

Let’s keep ourselves updated with any update or info we get around our PR application as ours is exact same case (VO : Edmonton )
I hear someone said his case change to we are preocessing in BG and get PPR at same day. IDK if that will happen to US.

Reactions: nitwooff and IF321

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
I hear someone said his case change to we are preocessing in BG and get PPR at same day. IDK if that will happen to US.
Yes I have seen couple of cases here and other threads on this site where once the background changes we get our PPR instantly ( or atleast very soon )

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC

Mine BG check is also "Not Started"
AOR: 10th Sept
VO: Edmonton

Sush_19

Dec 19, 2021

I have the same status. 18Sep AOR
Last GU was on Nov. 4th I think
BGS states in progress.
Don't stress too much, It will come when it is supposed to.