+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Ashnit

Aug 30, 2021
Please advise what to do ,biometric has not been updated till date and only medicals passed on Jan 25,2022
AOR date Sep 18 2021

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Well for the rest of us who are waiting for the decision, I think it is safe to assume that it might take longer because of the Ukraine crisis. My condolences to everyone affected because I think it might affect us too. Canada just announced they will be prioritizing Ukraine applications right now.
I saw the news and it seems that work is assigned to a couple of overseas visa office. Hopefully our inland applicants will not be affected.

Reactions: DerekGe

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
AOR - 29th September
Biometrics and medical both passed.
According to GCMS notes eligibility and info sharing are complete.
Criminality and background check and not started which I think is the last part to be done.

Any ideas on how efficient the visa office in Sydney is at processing applications as that is where mine is?

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
AOR - 29th September
Biometrics and medical both passed.
According to GCMS notes eligibility and info sharing are complete.
Criminality and background check and not started which I think is the last part to be done.

Any ideas on how efficient the visa office in Sydney is at processing applications as that is where mine is?
I have the same status as yours aor sep 19th no updates yet, what does your background says in progress? Or processing?

I think in progress status is making the delays

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
My security has been in process for almost 2 weeks, according to the ircc call center agents. Does it mean a deeper screening rather than record check? Any insights?

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
I have the same status as yours aor sep 19th no updates yet, what does your background says in progress? Or processing?

I think in progress status is making the delays
Mine is in progress not pocessing since Nov 2 2021, anyone know why this delays happens? I mean why they don't start to cehck the BG?