Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how do I submit all details on the portal? When I logged in after changing my temporary password, its not giving me an option to submit my details anywhere. All it asks for is to start a new PR application

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
mine is stuck from Oct 29, with no updates.
And your case also in VO Edmonton right? If I'm not remember wrong. We are in exactly same boat brother. I don't want to bother you guys too much but it just a bit understress when you keep thingking this and can't see any progress...

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
And your case also in VO Edmonton right? If I'm not remember wrong. We are in exactly same boat brother. I don't want to bother you guys too much but it just a bit understress when you keep thingking this and can't see any progress...
Does your BG says in progress as well?

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
I called many times, once a week, still says background has not started everything else passed. I will try to call today again.

Did you email them?
I did if email means webform. That is even more unhelpful than calling. They replied nothing but an automatic reply with excuse for delaying. You can order a GCMS note to have more details than calling. But nothing can expedite the process.

sxia

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I did if email means webform. That is even more unhelpful than calling. They replied nothing but an automatic reply with excuse for delaying. You can order a GCMS note to have more details than calling. But nothing can expedite the process.
My AOR is September 3rd. 3 more days, it will be 6 months!

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Does your BG says in progress as well?
Yes, My BG syas your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start. This is the part confuse me a lot. My medical exam passed on Nov 1 2021, and after all these months the BG still not start? It jusd sounds doesn't make sense.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Yes, My BG syas your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start. This is the part confuse me a lot. My medical exam passed on Nov 1 2021, and after all these months the BG still not start? It jusd sounds doesn't make sense.
Exactly, I really think already bg is done, updating into system is getting delayed may be.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Not the webform, I meant there is an email with saying portal something...I saw some forum members did emailed and worked out, got an update in their profile.

Reactions: DerekGe