+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

BrazenVader

Nov 5, 2021
Guys,
I need some suggestion.

In Jan i came to know from IRCC Agent that my PR has passed all the stages and awaiting final decision. Till yesterday I haven't received the communication on portal email.

I got fed-up with the delay in process and decided to send the email to Montreal portal email id by self. And I did it last Saturday with Sub: "Portal email - Reg". I received an automated email saying that "We only respond to the people who ere invited... blah... blah... blah..."

Today, I received the email with credential to confirmed by address and upload photo. I am not sure if it is a result of my email or coincidence.

I am not sure whether to login to portal email and confirm the details asked. Please suggest?
Yes, that can happen. It has happened with other people as well.

Reactions: nikagn

Luigi91011

Jul 19, 2021
Guys,
I need some suggestion.

In Jan i came to know from IRCC Agent that my PR has passed all the stages and awaiting final decision. Till yesterday I haven't received the communication on portal email.

I got fed-up with the delay in process and decided to send the email to Montreal portal email id by self. And I did it last Saturday with Sub: "Portal email - Reg". I received an automated email saying that "We only respond to the people who ere invited... blah... blah... blah..."

Today, I received the email with credential to confirmed by address and upload photo. I am not sure if it is a result of my email or coincidence.

I am not sure whether to login to portal email and confirm the details asked. Please suggest?
Whar is the email add of montreal office thank you

yp09121993

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys/girls,
I received my ATIP notes, The ones I ordered on 18th January 2022. It shows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In-progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete.
There is also a very large note from one of the case processing agent that states that R87.1 CEC requirements met Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete and A11.2 met.
I read that particular note and agent seems to be satisfied by the documents.

Hoping for the best:)!

Reactions: RPA_Van

BrazenVader

Nov 5, 2021
Hey guys/girls,
There is also a very large note from one of the case processing agent that states that R87.1 CEC requirements met Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete and A11.2 met.

May I ask when (Date and rough time if you can tell me) did you recieve your ATIP? Did you order one from IRCC or CBSA?

I ordered from IRCC and CBSA both on Jan 17th and received nothing till now.

Also did it mentions why your case was transferred to Edmonton? Mine is too in Edmonton.

yp09121993

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
May I ask when (Date and rough time if you can tell me) did you recieve your ATIP? Did you order one from IRCC or CBSA?

I ordered from IRCC and CBSA both on Jan 17th and received nothing till now.

Also did it mentions why your case was transferred to Edmonton? Mine is too in Edmonton.
I received it today at 5:30pm MST. I ordered it from IRCC.
Notes said that my case was transferred to Edmonton as a part of work-load redistribution.

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hey guys/girls,

Exactly everything is same in my file too. Each and everything is same. Can you check when the last update was done in your file. In my file, last update was for 29th October 2021 and all these updates was there. After that nobody touch my file. I got GCMS notes from CBSA on 25th January 22 and again I have applied the same on 19th post my 5 months completion i.e. 18th February 2022.

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020
Hi,

AOR: 29th september
Medical passed: 4th november
Biometrics: 7th december
Portal email: 21st february.
I am out of country and returning back on 26th. Can I reply to the email with my credentials once I am back? If i reply back now saying that I am out of country then it may delay my process.
Any suggestions?

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi,

I am out of country and returning back on 26th. Can I reply to the email with my credentials once I am back? If i reply back now saying that I am out of country then it may delay my process.
Any suggestions?
Congratulations.... Your visa office? CEC-Inland? Primary & Secondary office?

BrazenVader

Nov 5, 2021
Hi,

Any suggestions?
Yes, I guess... Ask @legalfalcon or @scylla they knows better than most of us.

Did you have any ADR? If yes, what was it?

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020
Yes, I guess... Ask @legalfalcon or @scylla they knows better than most of us.

Did you have any ADR? If yes, what was it?
As far as I know, all other permits get cancelled when ecopr gets issued. I dont want to risk anything when I enter back in Canada on 26th. So just want to be sure if waiting to respond to the email is right thing to do or should I let them know m out of country.