+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
i am on the same boat as many people here. I know I should not be in this forum but just letting you know that there are still people in AUGUST AOR has not received any updates yet :(

OLD MEDICAL and OLD BIO
INLAND + 1 dependent

AOR - Aug 18
ADR - Sept 24 - pcc for a country i HAVEN'T been into -- weird.
I forgot the other update dates - but BG check has not been started yet...

no updates no movement... :(

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
i am on the same boat as many people here. I know I should not be in this forum but just letting you know that there are still people in AUGUST AOR has not received any updates yet :(
Dont worry, unlike IRCC, we do not require passport or visa for anyone visiting the thread :) You are welcome :)

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021

OLD MEDICAL and OLD BIO
INLAND + 1 dependent

AOR - Aug 18
ADR - Sept 24 - pcc for a country i HAVEN'T been into -- weird.
I forgot the other update dates - but BG check has not been started yet...

no updates no movement... :(
Let me guess, you claimed foreign work experience? Have you ordered GCMS notes?

Last edited:

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
Hi all,

I needed some advice. I gave my Biometrics on 17th November (my meds were passed the day before) so hopefully I’m at the last step

I’m planning to visit some relatives at the end of December in US.

I do realize there’s a risk of getting the PR while being there but I wanted to know if IRCC processes files during Christmas time or, like most organizations, they’re in slowdown mode and there aren’t any approvals.

I hope to be back before 3rd January so anything after that should be okay

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yo... Is it possible to do the upfront medical right now even we submitted the old medical? This takes too long. geez! :(
Its always possible.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Your advise worked. Went to Staples, they pull out the size requirements/instructions upon telling them what I need it for and mentioned them the issue I was facing. The lady attendant was super nice, took pictures with and without flash - the one without flash did the trick - and mailed it to me. Turns out the aged guy with experience of taking thousands of PR card photos (his words), from the mom and pop store, couldn't keep up with technology and in the process, I lost some 40 bucks (20 bucks twice). Again, thanks a lot man, much much appreciated for the advise up there.
I went through this same. I have wasted 1 whole day on this. London drug picture didn't work.

I went to staples and shared that brightness was coming as an error. They gave me a tissue to dab my face as face cream on forehead was causing reflection. For pixel error, I adjust by resetting the size to 1680 only on width on my laptop. Then i used green circles to adjusted to my face and the green circles glow (greener) then there was no error.

For brightness, you have to get a new picture. while pixel error , you can do at your laptop.

Reactions: hector10

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Your advise worked. Went to Staples, they pull out the size requirements/instructions upon telling them what I need it for and mentioned them the issue I was facing. The lady attendant was super nice, took pictures with and without flash - the one without flash did the trick - and mailed it to me. Turns out the aged guy with experience of taking thousands of PR card photos (his words), from the mom and pop store, couldn't keep up with technology and in the process, I lost some 40 bucks (20 bucks twice). Again, thanks a lot man, much much appreciated for the advise up there.
No worries! Glad it worked!

Reactions: nousername2020

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I submitted my photos and address this sunday, still no ecopr. How long did it take for everyone else who submitted info to get ecopr? Im assuming it may take a week but jist wondering. Thanks!

Nov 30, 2021
Anyone else here with No updates whatsoever?

ITA July 22
AOR September 10

Biometrics updated : do not know the date, but it was early days in the application.

No update or GU after that: None Whatsoever. Even medicals not updated.

Status says: We are reviewing your eligibility, you do not need biometrics, you do not need a medical exam, your application is in process, we will send you a message when we start your background check

Applied with old medicals from my work permit application in 2019.

KV06

Oct 1, 2021
Anyone else here with No updates whatsoever?

ITA July 22
AOR September 10

Biometrics updated : do not know the date, but it was early days in the application.

No update or GU after that: None Whatsoever.

Applied with old medicals from my work permit application in 2019.
I am on the same lines with new medicals