Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Did you get this as an email or an option to download in the portal? Thanks!
I got an email telling me that my eCoPR was ready to be downloaded. When I logged into my PR portal account, I had to click on each person (me and spouse) and scroll down to the very bottom of that page where the eCoPR file could be downloaded.

After getting the files, I went to my original IRCC account (which updated my CEC app to "approved") and linked my PR application there. This should give updates about when the cards are mailed...hopefully.

Sending you lots of unicorn rainbows and glitter for luck! :D

Reactions: Mamta26

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I got an email telling me that my eCoPR was ready to be downloaded. When I logged into my PR portal account, I had to click on each person (me and spouse) and scroll down to the very bottom of that page where the eCoPR file could be downloaded.

After getting the files, I went to my original IRCC account (which updated my CEC app to "approved") and linked my PR application there. This should give updates about when the cards are mailed...hopefully.

Sending you lots of unicorn rainbows and glitter for luck! :D
Thanks a lot! I submitted my yesterday as well! Hopefully it comes in by the end of the week. Thanks again and take care.

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
CEC Inland with one dependent
AOR - Sept 18th
Medical Passed - Oct 26th
Biometric Updated - Oct 26th
GU 1- Oct 29
GU 2- Nov 4
GU 3- Nov 11
First portal email- Nov 12 (Virtual landing unit)
Credentials- Nov 14
eCOPR- Nov 16
PR Card linked- Nov 16
PR Card approved and mailed- Nov 23
Finally PR Card- November 29
Thank you everyone and a very good luck :)

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hey Ang14 did you upload the picture with changed pixels or still taking new pictures. I am still getting same error. No, response from IRCC.
Yes i did upload the resized version 4200 x 3000 It took it in without errors. Try a different resolution with fixed ratio.

murthy1303

Sep 16, 2021
I and my spouse received pre email. Would replying back from my email suffice or do we have to reply from spouse email too?

Zonalagate

Nov 16, 2021
Do i have to reply to every remainder portal email to get the reply back with credentials, ,,? I replied only the first once yesterday. Haven't got mail back. Is it normal

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Just got my eCoPR today - an hour ago!
My photo still shows as "in review". I'm pretty sure that one can get their eCoPR without the photo being approved...but I may be wrong here. Also, folks have received cards while it still states "in review" online....
You are correct, eCOPR based on inland presence... Photo is for PR card. Portal message says that eCOPR will be provided once presence validated. So it should two separate process..

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

sukhmeet1010

Nov 28, 2021
You are correct, eCOPR based on inland presence... Photo is for PR card. Portal message says that eCOPR will be provided once presence validated. So it should two separate process..
I have submitted my declaration of being in Canada, photo and address as well on Saturday (27/11/2021). I was just hoping for eCOPR today on Monday, but i didn’t received it as of yet, I’m a bit tensed.

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I have submitted my declaration of being in Canada, photo and address as well on Saturday (27/11/2021). I was just hoping for eCOPR today on Monday, but i didn’t received it as of yet, I’m a bit tensed.
Havent got mine either, dont worry it takes time sometimes. Give it rest of the week.