Feb 28, 2021
CEC Inland with one dependent
AOR - Sept 18th
Medical Passed - Oct 26th
Biometric Updated - Oct 26th
GU 1- Oct 29
GU 2- Nov 4
GU 3- Nov 11
First portal email- Nov 12 (Virtual landing unit)
Credentials- Nov 14
eCOPR- Nov 16
PR Card linked- Nov 16
PR Card approved and mailed- Nov 23
Finally PR Card- November 29
Thank you everyone and a very good luck :)
Dependent inside or outside Canada ?

Sep 17, 2021
AOR Sep 18
Med and bio nov 1
Gu 1 nov 7
Portal email nov 26
Credential email 28

now my question is my work permit is expiring on dec 5 and i haven’t received my COPR yet. Incase my copr is not issued before 5th. Should i apply for my Bridging work permit since i alrdy got my confirmation portal email. Can anyone help please? Thanks

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
AOR Sep 18
Med and bio nov 1
Gu 1 nov 7
Portal email nov 26
Credential email 28

now my question is my work permit is expiring on dec 5 and i haven’t received my COPR yet. Incase my copr is not issued before 5th. Should i apply for my Bridging work permit since i alrdy got my confirmation portal email. Can anyone help please? Thanks
Apply immediately!
That way you will remain in legal status. Implied Status (maintained status) is valid status. You will actually get a few months of maintained status letter automatically when u apply.

If you (some how) pass 5th of Dec, you will have to apply for restoration of status. And you may have to stop working.

BTW, was ur meds new or old?

Sep 17, 2021
Apply immediately!
That way you will remain in legal status. Implied Status (maintained status) is valid status. You will actually get a few months of maintained status letter automatically when u apply.

If you (some how) pass 5th of Dec, you will have to apply for restoration of status. And you may have to stop working.

BTW, was ur meds new or old?
Thanks, new medicals

Showmik

Apr 21, 2021
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-07-2021
No worries! They have the instructions and a template for pr pictures. When I took pic from them, i had no brightness issues. Only london drugs did and i re took the photo and error went away. So let them take it normally, and it should work. They have picture guarantee so if brightness error shows up again, you can take mulitple photos
Your advise worked. Went to Staples, they pull out the size requirements/instructions upon telling them what I need it for and mentioned them the issue I was facing. The lady attendant was super nice, took pictures with and without flash - the one without flash did the trick - and mailed it to me. Turns out the aged guy with experience of taking thousands of PR card photos (his words), from the mom and pop store, couldn't keep up with technology and in the process, I lost some 40 bucks (20 bucks twice). Again, thanks a lot man, much much appreciated for the advise up there.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Yesterday night received eCOPR for details uploaded by 25th Nov. I too received warning for 1680*1200 but ignored and submitted. Not seeing card status in portal... probably have to wait i guess :)

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
I have submitted my declaration of being in Canada, photo and address as well on Saturday (27/11/2021). I was just hoping for eCOPR today on Monday, but i didn’t received it as of yet, I’m a bit tensed.
Yesterday night i got eCOPR...you should get in a day or two. Don't worry.

KV06

Oct 1, 2021
Hi All,

My AOR is 23rd Sep and I received Biometrics and Medical completion on 30th October and no update on anything till today. is there anyone with similar situation. any action i need to take ? kindly suggest

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
Dependent inside or outside Canada ?
Hi All,

My AOR is 23rd Sep and I received Biometrics and Medical completion on 30th October and no update on anything till today. is there anyone with similar situation. any action i need to take ? kindly suggest
Are you saying that your profile was updated today or it hasn't been updated since October 30th? The last update I received was October 27th. Nothing we can do is wait.

Did you apply for PR to TR, have an outland dependant, or foreign work exp.?

KV06

Oct 1, 2021
My Profile is not updated after 30 October...
I dint apply for PR to TR and dependent (only one) is with me in Canada. I only kept Canadian work experience..

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
I dint apply for PR to TR and dependent (only one) is with me in Canada. I only kept Canadian work experience..
You can order GCMS notes, but the only thing you can really do is wait. It sounds like your application is rather simple, I would expect your status to change in the next month. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to impact the processing time of our applications.

From what I've been able to tell from other forums, people with foreign work experience are the ones who are having serious delays in getting their applications approved.

Last edited:

alaj

Oct 10, 2020
same here. Aor 28/sep, Medical and Bio update on Nov 8. no update since then