Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels.
To ensure your photo does not get rejected, please upload a new photo that meets all requirements. Please note that an IRCC agent will review your photo and will decide if it can be used to produce a PR card

I cannot change the pixel size as it will change the image dimensions, how are you guys doing this?
I am getting this message when uploading the photo in the portal. Anyone see this same error? Thanks
I do received same warning... I think some issue with site because my pic is 1680x1200 even then getting warning. Studio guy recommended to ignore that warning & submit it as few more reporting the same for last few days only.
Funny part is that i tried uploading my friends pic who got PR card two weeks before and received same warning. So I have submitted with warning, probably i can confirm whether its been accepted after a day or two...

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I do received same warning... I think some issue with site because my pic is 1680x1200 even then getting warning. Studio guy recommended to ignore that warning & submit it as few more reporting the same for last few days only.
Funny part is that i tried uploading my friends pic who got PR card two weeks before and received same warning. So I have submitted with warning, probably i can confirm whether its been accepted after a day or two...
Omg I really hope your pr comes in time. That would mean mine should come too. Ill keep you updated

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels.
To ensure your photo does not get rejected, please upload a new photo that meets all requirements. Please note that an IRCC agent will review your photo and will decide if it can be used to produce a PR card

I cannot change the pixel size as it will change the image dimensions, how are you guys doing this?
I am getting this message when uploading the photo in the portal. Anyone see this same error? Thanks
did you get around this problem? we are facing the same issue?

ArpitaMathur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello, CEC Inland with Dependents :
AOR - Sept 18.
New Medical : passed - Oct 26.
Biometric number updated - Oct 26.
Portal email - Nov 18.
ECOPR- Nov-26

Do we have to do anything after receiving ECOPR?
Someone in the other group mentioned - linking card to the portal?

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
did you get around this problem? we are facing the same issue?
If you try to resize your photo online in resizepixel.com you can stop the warning from coming but it would be problematic if you alter the image. We tried shoppers, london drugs and Staple, all photos give same issue. Well fuck, the staples is 1680 x 1200 pixels which is within the parameters they want, we still got an error. So I resized pixels to 4200 x 3000 and it didnt give an error. but again it alters the photo which Ircc dont want so dont do it. I will try walmart tomorrow and let you know. If none work, i will upload the staples one as its as close as it gets.

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
If you try to resize your photo online in resizepixel.com you can stop the warning from coming but it would be problematic if you alter the image. We tried shoppers, london drugs and Staple, all photos give same issue. Well fuck, the staples is 1680 x 1200 pixels which is within the parameters they want, we still got an error. So I resized pixels to 4200 x 3000 and it didnt give an error. but again it alters the photo which Ircc dont want so dont do it. I will try walmart tomorrow and let you know. If none work, i will upload the staples one as its as close as it gets.
My pic is already 1680 H * 1200 W pixels, not sure why it is giving me warning. I might also upload the same way.

Reactions: Ang14

Harkasu

Sep 17, 2021
AOR: 7th Sept 2021
Biometrics and medical passes : 8th oct 2021
Application/profile updated when logged in but no email: 24th Nov 2021
First portal email : 26th Nov 2021

I went for PR photo today and they gave me a soft copy which is 70 mm wide and 50 mm high, whereas the website says 50 mm wide and 70 mm high , I called the photographer and he said PR photo specifications have changed 2 days ago and it's suppose to be 70 mm wide and 50 mm high

Does anyone know about this ??
TIA

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
AOR: 7th Sept 2021
Biometrics and medical passes : 8th oct 2021
Application/profile updated when logged in but no email: 24th Nov 2021
First portal email : 26th Nov 2021

I went for PR photo today and they gave me a soft copy which is 70 mm wide and 50 mm high, whereas the website says 50 mm wide and 70 mm high , I called the photographer and he said PR photo specifications have changed 2 days ago and it's suppose to be 70 mm wide and 50 mm high

Does anyone know about this ??
TIA
Sounds like the photographer is making up bullsht. 2 days ago sounds like a lie. I wouldn't be much worried though. At worst you submit other photos. You got all the time ;)

Reactions: Harkasu

Showmik

Apr 21, 2021
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-07-2021
Were you able to get a solution of it? I am facing the same issue

Harkasu

Sep 17, 2021
Sounds like the photographer is making up bullsht. 2 days ago sounds like a lie. I wouldn't be much worried though. At worst you submit other photos. You got all the time ;)
Seems like that to me as well , also I have been receiving the reminder portal emails everyday since I have received my first portal email , I have replied almost 5 times now. Not sure what's happening

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
My pic is already 1680 H * 1200 W pixels, not sure why it is giving me warning. I might also upload the same way.
Hey when you upload the photo, did you crop till you chin touches the green lines or just submitted it the way it is ?
Yes I am sending the resized one. The pixel change will change resolution but wont tamper it. So all good