+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Chintan2402

Aug 2, 2022
Hello
Yesterday 31 aug . I called to ircc regarding my status of application because of the main applicant medical is expire 31 aug 2022 so just need to confirm we need to do new medical or its ok with old . At this time agent says all are good they didnt need anything only the main applicant criminality is in progress . And end of the day i check gc login i show there is changes in medical section we are reviewing your medical exam . So is this a good sign
For more info check bio
Just updated profile medical was passed 1 sep 2022

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Can we expect the backlog to be cleared by December? Its been 331 days since aor, no updates on the profile at all. Not even ghost updates since November 2021. Cec inland single aor oct 5

shivikalia

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Hello
Yesterday 31 aug . I called to ircc regarding my status of application because of the main applicant medical is expire 31 aug 2022 so just need to confirm we need to do new medical or its ok with old . At this time agent says all are good they didnt need anything only the main applicant criminality is in progress . And end of the day i check gc login i show there is changes in medical section we are reviewing your medical exam . So is this a good sign
For more info check bio
How do i get in touch with the agent. Could you please give me the number.
What information do they ask for application number / UCI ?

Chintan2402

Aug 2, 2022
How do i get in touch with the agent. Could you please give me the number.
What information do they ask for application number / UCI ?
1 (888) 242-2100 connect and go throw citizenship line
Uci number name
Date of birth
Name
Address
Emailid
Contact no
For security reason

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
They seem to have slowed with the approvals recently, hopefully they won't focus to much on the recent invites

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
They seem to have slowed with the approvals recently, hopefully they won't focus to much on the recent invites
I believe they have separated the older applications that are in the backlog and focusing on newer applications to make sure they get processed within service standard (in 6 months for ee) as promised. To tackle the backlog they are hiring 1250 new employees by this fall and will handle them separately.

Bigfish7990

Sep 7, 2022
Just got my medical updated to "You do not need a medical exam" from "You passed your medical". Is this something to do with recent policy where medicals are no longer required for inland applicants or should this be any other case? My AOR is Oct 6th

Kampar

Jul 10, 2022
I think this is really unpredictable ….. its very annoying for us …come on ircc they are not clearing anything

soroush_master

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Just got my medical updated to "You do not need a medical exam" from "You passed your medical". Is this something to do with recent policy where medicals are no longer required for inland applicants or should this be any other case? My AOR is Oct 6th
Nope. Your medical exam expired. You don’t need to take any actions ATM