+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Looks like everyone will get their PR approve before end of this year!

by the way how long you need to wait for the PR card mail to you after Ecopr?

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
I am not sure about the portal as I haven’t been through this process. Most people tend to reply back to the same address from which they were asked to provide UCI and all the other info to create an account. Try spamming them as much as you can. Maybe an email a day to that same address, unfortunately that’s how it is nowadays ;)

Just so you know, if you already have an account on the PR portal and you receive the request to provide information for creating your portal account, this causes delays for the reasons I am not aware of. It’s also mentioned on the PR portal website somewhere.
#PPR

Thanks for your Advice, I send them two emails one yesterday night and another today morning as you said that's it's working nowadays.

Aor sep 2021
Background check clear Oct 2021
Pr approved Dec 2021
Request for portal credentials : dec 2021
I was outside Canada so could not provide that detail.
Jan 2022 requested again for portal cred
Feb 2022 sent address and photo on pr portal
June 2022 request MP to interfere
July MP talk to agent and said your last copr got expired they will land you again
Aug 2022 eCoPR received on PR portal
Gckey updated with Approved status

Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
#PPR

Thanks for your Advice, I send them two emails one yesterday night and another today morning as you said that's it's working nowadays.

Aor sep 2021
Background check clear Oct 2021
Pr approved Dec 2021
Request for portal credentials : dec 2021
I was outside Canada so could not provide that detail.
Jan 2022 requested again for portal cred
Feb 2022 sent address and photo on pr portal
June 2022 request MP to interfere
July MP talk to agent and said your last copr got expired they will land you again
Aug 2022 eCoPR received on PR portal
Gckey updated with Approved status
Great! I am glad it worked for you. Congratulation! :)

buttercup1111

Jul 17, 2022
After 11.5 months of wait, I received PR confirmation email yesterday afternoon.
AOR: Sep 14, 2021
Medical Approved: Feb 14, 2022
Additional document requested (current residential address): Feb 14, 2022
No update after that. Even additional documents status was 'uploaded', never changed to 'being reviewed'.
Applied for GCMS notes: Jul 2022
After months of calling IRCC, finally got hold of an agent on Aug 29, 2022, they said everything passed, just finalisation of application left.
PR confirmation email: Aug 30, 2022
Replied the same day, now waiting for portal credentials.
VO: Edmonton, but email came from Etobicoke.
(GC Key still did not get updated though, it's exactly the same as in Feb 2022. No reply for GCMS notes either)

I wish you all the best and hope you all get through it soon!

Chintan2402

Aug 2, 2022
Hello
Yesterday 31 aug . I called to ircc regarding my status of application because of the main applicant medical is expire 31 aug 2022 so just need to confirm we need to do new medical or its ok with old . At this time agent says all are good they didnt need anything only the main applicant criminality is in progress . And end of the day i check gc login i show there is changes in medical section we are reviewing your medical exam . So is this a good sign
For more info check bio