**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone!
Just recieved my PR portal email today.

Here's my timeline:

AOR: Sep 22, 2021
Medical Pass: Oct 29, 2021 (Expired), Aug 11, 2022 (New)
Biometrics: Nov 1, 2021
Application status: Processing
Eligibility: Reviewing
Background Check: Processing
Final Decision: Application in progress
VO: Etobicoke
PR confirmation email: Aug 12, 2022
PR portal email: Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
my aor is oct 5, cec inland single applicant, my medical was passed on nov 9th, 2021. according to the gcms notes, my medical will expire on oct 3, 2022. Do i have to give another medical exam after its expired? do i give an upfront exam before it expires or do i do it after ircc instructs me to? or does it gets approved again after its expired automatically?

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
my aor is oct 5, cec inland single applicant, my medical was passed on nov 9th, 2021. according to the gcms notes, my medical will expire on oct 3, 2022. Do i have to give another medical exam after its expired? do i give an upfront exam before it expires or do i do it after ircc instructs me to? or does it gets approved again after its expired automatically?
In most cases, IRCC just re-approves the already submitted medical. Mine expired on July 26. I called IRCC last Friday to get the status of my application. It hasn't moved an inch since Nov 9 (passed medical, AOR Oct 4), but the agent said my medicals are on file and valid. So I am assuming that they already re-approved my previous medical, but this change doesn't reflect on my account (changed to "You don't need a medical...." in July).

Shubhusingh

Jul 15, 2022
CEC Inland with outland spouse added post AOR.

Just got off the phone with IRCC agent.

Everything cleared for me. Medicals expired though.
Everything cleared for my spouse except security. Security in Progress for her.
From what I can tell from my previous call is that security started for her sometime in the first week of this month.

Any idea how long security can take ?

AOR - 4th Sept 2021
Primary VO - Vancouver
Secondary VO - Etobicoke

apanner

Feb 23, 2019
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Finally.... after 11 months I have received the Portal e-mail

CEC: AOR Sept 22 2021
Medicals/Bio/UCI Updated: Oct 29
GU 1: Nov 4
Medicals Expired: July 27
Background Check Processing: Aug 11
Medicals Updated: August 16
Portal e-mail: Aug 17

VO: Edmonton, portal e-mail came from Etobicoke
Congradz

Shubhusingh

Jul 15, 2022

Congratulations !!

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021

Congrats!

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Hello everyone, I recived my PR approve confirmation letter today! I just replied it and waiting for the email to create portal account and upload photos etc. It send to my company's layer email address, I guess is because they are represent me to apply the new WP before.

Can I ask after I replied it how long I need to wait for the next email?

My AOR is 09/23/2021, VO Edmonton but email is from Calgary. Last update was Nov 1 2021 with medical exam passed, after that till today no any update.
Today the BG change from "In progress" to "Processing".

I will keep update it and hope rest of us who still waiting can get their golden email soon!

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hello everyone, I recived my PR approve confirmation letter today! I just replied it and waiting for the email to create portal account and upload photos etc. It send to my company's layer email address, I guess is because they are represent me to apply the new WP before.

Can I ask after I replied it how long I need to wait for the next email?

My AOR is 09/23/2021, VO Edmonton but email is from Calgary. Last update was Nov 1 2021 with medical exam passed, after that till today no any update.
Today the BG change from "In progress" to "Processing".

I will keep update it and hope rest of us who still waiting can get their golden email soon!
Congrats!

Reactions: DerekGe

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

Is it normal that I received pr Approval on Dec 2021 and again I received in Aug 2022
Since Dec 2021 my ecopr or pr card has not been generated, even the old portal where PR confirm with photo and address is showing "in review with IRCC"

I don't know who should I contact for this, It's been a long time to see the process completes fully with Ecopr or PR card.
Please help
VO is Etobicoke