+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I just came across this article on CICNEWS. It’s a good excerpt of Minister Fraser’s talk in Vancouver today. It gives a good update on what is happening at IRCC now a days. As glimpse it reads "So far in 2022, 275,000 new permanent residents have arrived between January 1 to July 31." from the total target of 431,000.

The article also provides a link to a useful resource on IRCC website where IRCC will apparently update their total application numbers and much more, including backlog percent on monthly basis.

I hope this will give some people hopes of landing this year and ease the stress a little.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hello everyone,

Is it normal that I received pr Approval on Dec 2021 and again I received in Aug 2022
Since Dec 2021 my ecopr or pr card has not been generated, even the old portal where PR confirm with photo and address is showing "in review with IRCC"

I don't know who should I contact for this, It's been a long time to see the process completes fully with Ecopr or PR card.
Please help
VO is Etobicoke
Have you tried reaching out to IRCC call centre? IRCC Webforms? I would also suggest contacting them on their twitter social media account (@CitImmCanada). They are very responsive there too. Although not very helpful in most cases but they do intervene when they deem necessary, and I am pretty sure your case qualifies for that. Goodluck!

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Have you tried reaching out to IRCC call centre? IRCC Webforms? I would also suggest contacting them on their twitter social media account (@CitImmCanada). They are very responsive there too. Although not very helpful in most cases but they do intervene when they deem necessary, and I am pretty sure your case qualifies for that. Goodluck!
I tried to contact them with at-least 10 Webform and contact their call centre, they said it is pending from the landing portal and they have added the comment on my profile a month ago.
I will try to contact their twitter account too which I have not done yet.

Btw, What can I do for them to send me the portal credentials, I have already replied to them thrice but it could also be possible my earlier portal credentials was also created with same email ID. Should I change my email for this portal email ?

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I tried to contact them with at-least 10 Webform and contact their call centre, they said it is pending from the landing portal and they have added the comment on my profile a month ago.
I will try to contact their twitter account too which I have not done yet.

Btw, What can I do for them to send me the portal credentials, I have already replied to them thrice but it could also be possible my earlier portal credentials was also created with same email ID. Should I change my email for this portal email ?
I am not sure about the portal as I haven’t been through this process. Most people tend to reply back to the same address from which they were asked to provide UCI and all the other info to create an account. Try spamming them as much as you can. Maybe an email a day to that same address, unfortunately that’s how it is nowadays ;)

Just so you know, if you already have an account on the PR portal and you receive the request to provide information for creating your portal account, this causes delays for the reasons I am not aware of. It’s also mentioned on the PR portal website somewhere.

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
I just came across this article on CICNEWS. It’s a good excerpt of Minister Fraser’s talk in Vancouver today. It gives a good update on what is happening at IRCC now a days. As glimpse it reads "So far in 2022, 275,000 new permanent residents have arrived between January 1 to July 31." from the total target of 431,000.

The article also provides a link to a useful resource on IRCC website where IRCC will apparently update their total application numbers and much more, including backlog percent on monthly basis.

I hope this will give some people hopes of landing this year and ease the stress a little.
Is that why they are not clearing the rest of the cec in inventory because they will reach the immigration target for the year? In that case we may have to wait till next year to get a result. Since current processing time of cec is 14 months, it will be around december for sep/oct 2021 aors, then they may not clear them till next year since immigration goal will be reached for this year

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Is that why they are not clearing the rest of the cec in inventory because they will reach the immigration target for the year? In that case we may have to wait till next year to get a result. Since current processing time of cec is 14 months, it will be around december for sep/oct 2021 aors, then they may not clear them till next year since immigration goal will be reached for this year
They still need 156,000 PRs by the end of this year to meet the target. Maybe some us will land this year as some of the folks with AORs Sept 23 are already receiving portals. The target is not always the final number. They surpassed the last year’s target by some couple of 10 thousands. Let’s hope for the best :)

Reactions: watermelonasa5

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Is this only Canada that has such a lazy processing time or any other country.
It's been almost 12 months since I have applied for my PR in Canada, I was a OWP holder
I am not sure how long I have to wait.

oreonapple

Nov 27, 2019
I called IRCC today for the first time and got called back in 50 mins.
Talked to an agent to get my status updates:
Eligibility: passed
Criminal: passed
Medical: passed
Background: security check has not started
Not sure how long it takes to work on this security check.

My AOR is Sep 24.
I just received my portal email.

AOR Sep 24th, single applicant
1st medical passed Nov 2, 2021
1st medical expired July 23, 2022
2nd medical passed Aug 24, 2022(it shows on my profile)
Portal email: Aug 25, 2022
VO: Edmonton(called IRCC the second time Aug 16 to get this information)
Background check: processing
Final decision: in progress

I hope everyone will get your portal email very soon!