+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

shivikalia

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
People from 2022 AOR are starting to get their applications approved o_O
I remember somebody in this thread mentioned "we'll be forgotten" & he was backlashed!
I hear ya buddy & believe you were true !

blitz123

May 26, 2022
I remember somebody in this thread mentioned "we'll be forgotten" & he was backlashed!
Who's July 2022 application got approved? do you have a source? heartbreaking if this is true...

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
yes its true, there is no chronological order, many applicants from this year have already got copr in 3-4 months, while we are still waiting for 10-11 months, some even more, its really unfortunate

blitz123

May 26, 2022
yes its true, there is no chronological order, many applicants from this year have already got copr in 3-4 months, while we are still waiting for 10-11 months, some even more, its really unfortunate
ahh any source? new CEC invitations are being approved in ~20 days? that's record breaking

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
ahh any source? new CEC invitations are being approved in ~20 days? that's record breaking
not 20 days, i meant pnp applications from jan/feb/march this year are getting approved in 3-4 months, you can check here
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
CEC draws have just resumed, there have only been 3 draws (all program draws), but ircc is expecting to process their application within 6 months standard processing time, so they will get copr by the end of the year

Reactions: blitz123

oreonapple

Nov 27, 2019
I called IRCC today for the first time and got called back in 50 mins.
Talked to an agent to get my status updates:
Eligibility: passed
Criminal: passed
Medical: passed
Background: security check has not started
Not sure how long it takes to work on this security check.

My AOR is Sep 24.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021

My AOR is Sep 24.
Didn't your medical expire on July 29? Now that the agent told you that your medical is passed, is it reflected in GCKey your account? If yes, can you tell me when this appeared on your profile?

As for the Background check (Security), it normally doesn't take long if you do not have a complex travel history (too many rejections, too many countries on your travel list especially the US) or answered YES to any statutory questions or flag polling, etc. Hopefully, you're going to hear from them soon (I would even say really soon if your medical was passed again after its expiration on July 29 and this change is reflected on your profile).

soroush_master

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022

My AOR is Sep 24.
How were you able to get through and talk to an agent? For me, it always doesn’t allow to connect

oreonapple

Nov 27, 2019
Didn't your medical expire on July 29? Now that the agent told you that your medical is passed, is it reflected in GCKey your account? If yes, can you tell me when this appeared on your profile?

As for the Background check (Security), it normally doesn't take long if you do not have a complex travel history (too many rejections, too many countries on your travel list especially the US) or answered YES to any statutory questions or flag polling, etc. Hopefully, you're going to hear from them soon (I would even say really soon if your medical was passed again after its expiration on July 29 and this change is reflected on your profile).
I don't see any updates on my account since last time " you don't need a medical exam." That's why I decided to call this morning to see if there is any updates.

I didn't expect I could call successfully on the first attempt. I don't prepare very well for what questions I should ask, like VO office, timeline for my second ME passed, etc. The agent is a lady and she is very patient. She asked me what details do I wanna know. I can only came up with a few basic questions. LOL

Hang in there, we Sep AORs, we just got unlucky to wait for so long, but it will come one day.

Reactions: asiqur