+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

blitz123

May 26, 2022
Just to find some positivity from this messed up situation ICRC created I think 13 months would finally be realistic given their track record. After their rush to drive down the CEC backlog ended earlier this year the processing velocity has stabilized at around 40 cases/day so that leaves 6000/40 = 150 days = 5 months so they should be able to get to our applications by Nov this year? ;)

but of course, this assumes they do process applications in order and the velocity doesn't change

the former has been proven false so our only hope is they will speed up processing after new draws resume today.

Reactions: Turbo43

blitz123

May 26, 2022
Btw at 40 cases per day, I seriously suspect there's only one person actively making decisions on CEC applications across all offices lolololol :cool:

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
They say it gonna back to 6 motnh right? why it's jump to 13 months:oops:
In very early news about this whole resumption of draws, CICNEWS reported the following:

See the "NEW EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATIONS"? :D

So never expect the same standard time for us, fellas. Our clock will keep adding up, at least until December 2022. In his recent interview, the minister claimed that they'd TRY to bring the processing time back to normal again. I, however, don't trust them at all anymore LOL