+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
Seems like no chron

Guess we 2021 Sept AORs will be seeing each other in the following months or years. Let's see how fast July 2022 AORs can get their cards, my bet on 4 to 5 months, within 6, just like the minister said. Seems like his performance will only be measured by new AORs. Indeed the previous Italian troll messed up this whole immigration further more...But nothing to do with the new guy, he doesn't care about inventories...We are all screwed...I said millions time...WE WILL WAIT FOR YEARS...It's a scam...Just Keep renewing BOWP, paying taxes, living in limbo...
I get your frustration, but to be honest, I think after saying it once, maybe twice, it stops adding anything positive to the rest of us waiting.

We get it, we might wait for a long time, but as we've seen in the past days, some people are getting it, some others like me are in touch with their MPs and trying to find ways to make this go faster, and definitely applying or renewing BOWPs while we wait, but the negativity doesn't really help much man!

I hope we all get our PRs soon, but while we wait it doesn't hurt to stay positive and try to find solutions or other ways to make life easier.

All the best to you.

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
I get your frustration, but to be honest, I think after saying it once, maybe twice, it stops adding anything positive to the rest of us waiting.

We get it, we might wait for a long time, but as we've seen in the past days, some people are getting it, some others like me are in touch with their MPs and trying to find ways to make this go faster, and definitely applying or renewing BOWPs while we wait, but the negativity doesn't really help much man!

I hope we all get our PRs soon, but while we wait it doesn't hurt to stay positive and try to find solutions or other ways to make life easier.

All the best to you.
Thank you.
For sure it is the same pain that only us who have been suffering together could understand.
Let's hang in there! Wish everybody here got PR soon!

yp09121993

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Did your medical expire some time after AoR? I see your medical pass date is very close
No, They were going to expire in August 2022. Medical passed for second time and also got confirmation email same day. I am surprised that it came from Calgary IRCC office instead of my VO-Edmonton.

yp09121993

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
This is end of my journey guys. I have received my E-Copr. Thank you for your support. See you guys in couple of years when I apply for citizenship :) .

Reactions: apanner

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
Has anyone been able to call up IRCC? It seems like the menu options have changed?

What’s the best way to connect now? (Which options?) thanks!

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
Has anyone been able to call up IRCC? It seems like the menu options have changed?

What’s the best way to connect now? (Which options?) thanks!
For me this has worked, although you have to call MANY times to be able to reach an agent. Dial options 2, 1, 2, 0.

Reactions: Turbo43

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Received one ghost update half hour ago when logged in the account, but to "Submitted" after 5 mins... I know it's not meaning anything anymore, but maybe it's some hope... This is the very first time I see a ghost update...But don't know if it actually is since haven't logged in for at least 2 weeks... Really hope they can give us some good news before the long weekend... Hang in there folks...

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
Received one ghost update half hour ago when logged in the account, but to "Submitted" after 5 mins... I know it's not meaning anything anymore, but maybe it's some hope... This is the very first time I see a ghost update...But don't know if it actually is since haven't logged in for at least 2 weeks... Really hope they can give us some good news before the long weekend... Hang in there folks...
How did you know this was a ghost update? Did you get an email or just logged in and saw something different in your application?