+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

triptopr

Mar 16, 2022
We are AOR Sept 21 and today received a Webform reply asking for a status update from over a month ago.

Medicals passed Nov 25
ADR Nov 29, submitted early December
Biometrics Nov 30
No news since then

Officer mentioned:
Eligibility is in progress
Security is in progress
VO is Edmonton

stasygvozdeva

May 12, 2022
My AOR is September 3 and still have no updates on the website. I was able to talk to someone on the phone on April 27 and they told me that they see on their end that the application was approved but it might take several weeks for me to get any official confirmation/update on this

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@GandiBaat You applied with expired medical right? Mine expires next month - May 2022. Does IRCC ask for re-meds?
I know its late, but no for me they did not. That being said, my application got done in Feb 2022 well before 31 March 2022 date of ending of public policy. Ideally, if you submitted your application under the policy, it should be processed under the same. But IRCC being IRCC, lord knows.

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
Is it weird that I don’t really get Ghost Updates anymore?

The only way I know about something new is when I log into the portal and check my application.

like for example - For the recent medical pass update (15th March), I didn’t receive any email, I checked on the portal after few people mentioned about it and there it was.

anyone else with a similar experience?

Pghai081

Jan 8, 2018
Is it weird that I don’t really get Ghost Updates anymore?

The only way I know about something new is when I log into the portal and check my application.

like for example - For the recent medical pass update (15th March), I didn’t receive any email, I checked on the portal after few people mentioned about it and there it was.

anyone else with a similar experience?
Yes. The same happened to me yesterday.

Reactions: Turbo43

Gobi19

Dec 7, 2021
My PR and work permit extends both are in progress. Today I have received an email stating that work permit extension got approved and will be mailed soon. It is a double work for IRCC to work on both the applications rather than finalizing my PR. Other wards, I can assume that my PR will be delayed and that why they processed my work permit extension.

AOR: Sep 20, 2021 (Medical passed so far)
Extension filed on: Dec 2021
Note: I filed my PR request and my Employer filed my work permit extension.

Reactions: Turbo43

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
My PR and work permit extends both are in progress. Today I have received an email stating that work permit extension got approved and will be mailed soon. It is a double work for IRCC to work on both the applications rather than finalizing my PR. Other wards, I can assume that my PR will be delayed and that why they processed my work permit extension.

AOR: Sep 20, 2021 (Medical passed so far)
Extension filed on: Dec 2021
Note: I filed my PR request and my Employer filed my work permit extension.
I hope you know that work permit extension and PR are two separate departments? Although the officer who gave you your extension might be aware of your PR application, he has no say in PR application because those 2 are completely different. So assuming they gave you work permit extension because your PR is getting delayed is completely wrong. You got your extensions now because that is what the processing time is for WP ext. You will get your PR once it comes close to processing time for CEC i.e. 9 months and your application haven't even completed 8 months yet.

Reactions: Gobi19

Gobi19

Dec 7, 2021
I hope you know that work permit extension and PR are two separate departments? Although the officer who gave you your extension might be aware of your PR application, he has no say in PR application because those 2 are completely different. So assuming they gave you work permit extension because your PR is getting delayed is completely wrong. You got your extensions now because that is what the processing time is for WP ext. You will get your PR once it comes close to processing time for CEC i.e. 9 months and your application haven't even completed 8 months yet.
Thanks for the details!