+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC September 2019 applicants join here for updates

New_Fighter

Sep 23, 2018
Did most of you take new pictures or re-used old ones (the one taken for the initial PR application). Do you think me re-using a picture that is almost 6 months old is not a good idea given canadapost services being what they are? One of the requirements is that the picture should have not been taken more than 6 months ago. And then there is the PR card processing, anyone knows how long those generally take even in covid?

Thanks!
It's better to have a new photo for sure but As long as you there is nothing on the photo mention the date. no body will know how old is your picture. The 6 month rule is just to make sure that the picture is very close to you in real. So if the picture represent you enough in your current shape no body cares.

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
YOu sent your COPR letter along with the personal picture on 29th may and still no pr card??
Yes my COPR and photos reached Ottawa PR card office on 29th May. But I heard it takes around 4-5 months to get the card. I have had no update so far.

New_Fighter

Sep 23, 2018
Yes my COPR and photos reached Ottawa PR card office on 29th May. But I heard it takes around 4-5 months to get the card. I have had no update so far.
Hi, Have you got the PR card yet ? it's been almost 2 months for me now since I send the letter with the photo

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
hello guys
i have got a confirmation link from Saskatcwen but i have two doubts.
1. i applied under manufacturing manager with ten years experience, but i started my job as an engineer and worked for 7.5 years and then onwards as an assistant manager. i want to ask that can SINP govt. object that i do not have 10 yrs experience in managerial post?

2. SINP has picked up with candidate with 70 points but according to my calculation mine are 68 because 2 points were deducted due to my birthday fall in December? i have doubt why did they shortlisted my profile. in this case,i would like to ask, do a candidate need to change the age once his birthday pass or the system deduct the points automatically?

thanks