+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC September 2019 applicants join here for updates

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
no I haven't received such email. I also attached proof of funds and ECA with the application.
In just uploaded my T4 and all the pay stubs. But not the financial information. Do I need to upload a letter giving explanation that why am I not uploading the proof of funds???

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
In just uploaded my T4 and all the pay stubs. But not the financial information. Do I need to upload a letter giving explanation that why am I not uploading the proof of funds???
I dont think you need to. I just did to make my application stronger as I might be asked to leave quebec to get PR.

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
I dont think you need to. I just did to make my application stronger as I might be asked to leave quebec to get PR.
Thanks for replying. I just called CIC and she confirmed that I need not provide any letter of explanation for this and said that just in case if they need it, they will ask for it.

Reactions: poonamdangi

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Today I got my COPR...
CEC Inland
VO: Edmonton
AOR: 15 SEP
MEP: 09 OCT
no GU
PPR: 05 FEB
COPR: 19 FEB

Thank you all for your support. Wish you all good luck with your case.

Reactions: agarden0

Lornz

Feb 21, 2020
Hi!
I applied for CEC inland on Sep 9th 2019. Medical passed Oct 4th 2019. 6months processing date is March 9th 2020. I emailed IRCC via webform asking for an update on my application. Today I received a reply. The Immigration agent said a decision has been made on my application and the assigned immigration agent will be in touch via mail/email to provide me with that decision.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is this good news or could it be a refusal at this late stage? I'm so impatient lol :)

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Received ghost update today.
My timeline:

AOR: Sep 25
Additional Document: Oct 22
RCMP: Oct 24
MEP: Oct 24
GU: Jan 29
GU: Feb 11

Today I called CIC to get an update.

Case processing centre: Edmonton
BG: Cleared

and waiting for final review.
Hi Sai ,

Can you please post ur complete profile just curious I applied in jan and they asked me to submit RCMP criminal record report as well.

Thanks in advance

saiprasannasp

Jan 29, 2020
Hi!
I applied for CEC inland on Sep 9th 2019. Medical passed Oct 4th 2019. 6months processing date is March 9th 2020. I emailed IRCC via webform asking for an update on my application. Today I received a reply. The Immigration agent said a decision has been made on my application and the assigned immigration agent will be in touch via mail/email to provide me with that decision.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is this good news or could it be a refusal at this late stage? I'm so impatient lol :)
When I called CIC he mentioned Background is cleared. When I asked him about others like eligibility, he mentioned if background is cleared then all others are cleared too. He also mentioned that my application is waiting for final review and I will know my results before my 6 month date which is 25th March.

Reactions: Lornz

saiprasannasp

Jan 29, 2020
Hi Sai ,

Can you please post ur complete profile just curious I applied in jan and they asked me to submit RCMP criminal record report as well.

Thanks in advance
CEC inland
Score 473

6 months ends on 25th March

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
CEC inland
Score 473

6 months ends on 25th March
Any news after your second GU? I was told my background check was "worked on" yesterday when I called about my second GU this morning.

saiprasannasp

Jan 29, 2020
Any news after your second GU? I was told my background check was "worked on" yesterday when I called about my second GU this morning.
I called CIC last week, I was informed that my background cleared and waiting for final review. when I asked about eligibility and others , he told me that If BG is cleared then all other are cleared too. and I should receive the decision before March 25

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
I called CIC last week, I was informed that my background cleared and waiting for final review. when I asked about eligibility and others , he told me that If BG is cleared then all other are cleared too. and I should receive the decision before March 25
Did u apply under CEC with PNP ?

Osamede

Aug 29, 2018
I received another GU yesterday..
AOR was oct 18
Medical Passed - Nov 4
GU - sometime in the beginning of feb
2nd GU- Feb 28..
Fingers crossed for PPR

Reactions: iravlad