Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Is it true that review required for eligibility cases take beyond 6 months?????????
My AOR is September 22,2019.
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Review Required
Every time I call them, they always tell me that I have still review required for eligibility. Seems like they have not touched my file after that.
Extremely worried as I am completing 6 months this month. I ordered GCMS notes twice, but have not received them yet.
As far as I know all my documents are complete - correct NOC, duties and responsibilities, dates, hours and company's letterhead but I fail to understand why review required????
Any suggestions?
Mine is not RR and I'm still waiting. Be patient.

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
It's raining PPR email today for those whose ITA was in September 2019 with Edmonton VO.

I'm CEC Inland. AOR September 23. MEP Oct 17. GU in late January and mid Feb. PPR March 4.

Good luck with the rest of you!
Was your ITA 18th or the one before that?

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Got PPR this afternoon, finally...

New_Fighter

Sep 23, 2018
AOR Septemper 20
Medical pass October 11
RCMP requested and I submitted in the same day October 11
Even I paid RPRF in advance because they say it can save processing time .... , the estimated processing time shall be ended next week and i am still waiting PPR !
I called CIC and they didn't say anything more than i can see online "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. ".
The only new information that Edmonton center processing my application . this is so frustrating and not fair. I have no doubt that my documents are clear and just as they require but I have no idea why it should take that long with nothing happen. On the other hand, they process some applications within 2 or 3 months .

Last edited:

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
AOR Septemper 20
Medical pass October 11
RCMP requested and I submitted in the same day October 11
Even I paid RPRF in advance because they say it can save processing time .... , the estimated processing time shall be ended next week and i am still waiting PPR !
I called CIC and they didn't say anything more than i can see online "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. ".
The only new information that Edmonton center processing my application . this is so frustrating and not fair. I have no doubt that my documents are clear and just as they require but I have no idea why it should take that long with nothing happen. On the other hand, they process some applications within 2 or 3 months .
Hey don't worry you will get it and it depends on various factors like when they reopened your file after RCMP report. usually they start processing again on or after the ADR submission deadline. It also depends on how many travels you had and where you are from.
Just ask the CIC agent specific question like what is the status on your eligibility or security etc.
I am sure they will tell you based on your notes.

New_Fighter

Sep 23, 2018
Hey don't worry you will get it and it depends on various factors like when they reopened your file after RCMP report. usually they start processing again on or after the ADR submission deadline. It also depends on how many travels you had and where you are from.
Just ask the CIC agent specific question like what is the status on your eligibility or security etc.
I am sure they will tell you based on your notes.
Thanks for your reply man , sorry what do you mean by ADR submission deadline ?. I asked them specfic question like you mentioned and i got (still doing) response. also I just had one travel history ! from My country to Canada and i didn't leave Canada from the day i came to the day i submitted my application. I submitted RCMP and police record from my country.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Thanks for your reply man , sorry what do you mean by ADR submission deadline ?. I asked them specfic question like you mentioned and i got (still doing) response. also I just had one travel history ! from My country to Canada and i didn't leave Canada from the day i came to the day i submitted my application. I submitted RCMP and police record from my country.
well when they send you the request letter for ADR in your case RCMP they will specify that you have to submit it before this date usually its 1 month to 2 month.Also, apply for web form it is fast and within 5 days you will know what is happening.

Reactions: New_Fighter

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Yeah my application was reconsidered, I provided some more proofs. I got PPR on 15th March.
Congrats! My passport was delivered on 11th and I'm still waiting for copr, did you submit your passport yet?