Hi everyone I am CEC inland applicant
AOR- 21 November,2019
MEP- 10 December,2019
No updates since

Please keep posted of anyone has AOR around this time

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Sorry for the delayed post guys.. Got my PPR on 05 FEB.
CEC Inland (VO Edmonton)
AOR 15 SEP
MEP 09 OCT
BIL for spouse 09 OCT (since spouse is not in Canada)
No GU
Called several times, infact called on the day I got PPR (3 hours before the PPR) and agent said nothing is completed. Eligibility and Criminality in progress, Security not started.
05 FEB around 4 PM got the PPR

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Guys, I did not show my 1 year of work experience from india when i applied for my study permit but i showed that for my express entry ?

will it cause any problem? what should i do now? can anyone help ?
You maybe asked to provide letter of explanation why it happened but this is assuming CIC checks your past applications - which is highly highly unlikely. (funny thing that most of us provide SOP for study permit saying we will leave Canada once graduated :)).
I am sure your thing won't cause any problem unless it's not genuine.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
You maybe asked to provide letter of explanation why it happened but this is assuming CIC checks your past applications - which is highly highly unlikely. (funny thing that most of us provide SOP for study permit saying we will leave Canada once graduated :)).
I am sure your thing won't cause any problem unless it's not genuine.
Hi Arajoba,

Thanks for your reply. I did not mention that in my study permit application because, the company i worked for was a family owned business and they paid me monthly in cash below the tax bracket so that they don't have to pay tax. so my consultant told me not to mention that for your study permit and she said it doesn't matter.

I showed that work experience in PR application and i asked the company to give me the record of employment/ reference letter and they so did after keep asking them for 5 months.

now I was worried that what if the cic says that i did not show in one application and i did show in another.

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Arajoba,

Thanks for your reply. I did not mention that in my study permit application because, the company i worked for was a family owned business and they paid me monthly in cash below the tax bracket so that they don't have to pay tax. so my consultant told me not to mention that for your study permit and she said it doesn't matter.

I showed that work experience in PR application and i asked the company to give me the record of employment/ reference letter and they so did after keep asking them for 5 months.

now I was worried that what if the cic says that i did not show in one application and i did show in another.
You can contact them through webform but you don't need to do anything unless being asked otherwise it will raise concern for sure.
Have you seen anyone's pr being refused due to discrepancy in previous applications?

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
You can contact them through webform but you don't need to do anything unless being asked otherwise it will raise concern for sure.
Have you seen anyone's pr being refused due to discrepancy in previous applications?
No I did not see any case that got rejected.

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Guys, I got my application status APPROVED just now. :) :) . Passports were received at Ottawa on Feb 10, waiting for COPR . Wish you all to see below message in your profiles
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - February 13, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mahi12345

Dec 16, 2019
Hello Guys here is an update on my application

CEC Inland
CRS - 505
VO - Edmonton
AOR- Sept 12
MEP - Oct 4
IP2 - Jan 13
Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Met
Security - Met
Background Check - Completed and Processed

So I had called IRCC agent yesterday and got to know that a decision was made for my file on 16th Jan by the visa officer . Normally we get a PPR email but in my case they are sending me a post mail from Edmonton . Not sure if this is normal ?

It would be great if you throw some light on this .
hello,
My situation is the same as yours. Apparently after my Pr was approved, they sent me a physical letter. I didn’t receive the letter till date and I haven’t received my ppr email as well. What happened in your case?
Thank you!

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hello everyone Can anyone answer my question.
AOR is November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019

Background- We are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information.

Biometrics- we do not need your biometrics, we will send you a message if this changes.

My question is when do they ask for biometrics. I want to know approximate time after AOR or MEP. They didn't ask me for RCMP report as well. Please if anyone can tell me i will really appreciate your help. M so worried. T
Thank you.

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
AOR is November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019

Background- We are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information.

Biometrics- we do not need your biometrics, we will send you a message if this changes.

My question is when do they ask for biometrics. I want to know approximate time after AOR or MEP. They didn't ask me for RCMP report as well. Please if anyone can tell me i will really appreciate your help. M so worried. T
Thank you.
Since your AOR is before Dec 03, you may not have to give bio. Also, regarding RCMP, only few applicants get RCMP request (I didn't get it and got my PPR). So, don't worry, everything is on track for you as of now. If your file is at Edmonton, the average processing time is around 130-150 days from AOR.

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Since your AOR is before Dec 03, you may not have to give bio. Also, regarding RCMP, only few applicants get RCMP request (I didn't get it and got my PPR). So, don't worry, everything is on track for you as of now. If your file is at Edmonton, the average processing time is around 130-150 days from AOR.
thank you

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
AOR is November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019

Thank you.
Hi

i got PCC from embasy will there be a PCC in india if yes when willbe the timline

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Has anyone received an email from cic regarding "Update to express entry proof of funds and Education Credential Assessment requirements"?
In my pr application i have shown the funds and also attached the ECA document.

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
no I haven't received such email. I also attached proof of funds and ECA with the application.