+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC September 2019 applicants join here for updates

Jun 4, 2019
Hi
I had applied at JULY 2 and Submitted and Medical passed on August 28 .. Background check is still in progress .. Haven't got My PPR yet

Do you have any idea about this?
Whoever submitted with me got and PPR in sep itself.

rajesh1514

Nov 18, 2019
Try to find which VO is your application is, I heard Edmonton is moving application real quick. My AOR was July 24 got my PPR on Nov 13

WPExt2018

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019
Hi
I had applied at JULY 2 and Submitted and Medical passed on August 28 .. Background check is still in progress .. Haven't got My PPR yet

Do you have any idea about this?
Whoever submitted with me got and PPR in sep itself.
some cases take time... better to raise GCMS to know your current status... (at least it 'll notify the officer that someone is looking for it); I have heard scenarios where it's just kept with IRCC due to multiple addresses for a single applicant in their system...

WPExt2018

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019
Try to find which VO is your application is, I heard Edmonton is moving application real quick. My AOR was July 24 got my PPR on Nov 13
Congrats on your PPR.. glad to know Edmonton is moving fast... have you received any updates between MEP and PPR?

Jun 4, 2019
some cases take time... better to raise GCMS to know your current status... (at least it 'll notify the officer that someone is looking for it); I have heard scenarios where it's just kept with IRCC due to multiple addresses for a single applicant in their system...
I called IRCC yesterday they said no need of any document from my end, they verified my address its not multiple .. if you are still recommending for GCMS notes

WPExt2018

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019
I called IRCC yesterday they said no need of any document from my end, they verified my address its not multiple .. if you are still recommending for GCMS notes
still you're within 6 months timeframe, so, nothing to worry much; but, make a note, calling them won't give you the exact picture, it goes to call center and they will give you template answer based on what they see in their system.. if you want to know the exact details, order GCMS which will have step by step details... also it will take 1 month to deliver..

nidhip

May 10, 2018
Hi, today my profile shows as "Application/Profile Updated" but nothing else has changed in the application. o_O

AOR: September 7th
Medical Passed: Oct 1
Timeline shows: estimated March 20, 2020

Reactions: JoeyDi and always1

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
Hi, today my profile shows as "Application/Profile Updated" but nothing else has changed in the application. o_O

AOR: September 7th
Medical Passed: Oct 1
Timeline shows: estimated March 20, 2020
I also got a ghost update last week.
AOR: Sept 6th, MEP: Sept 30th.
I called CIC, I was informed that I passed my Background check, and it is in queue for the officer to do eligibility checks for my application.
Also that my file is now with CPC Edmonton.