+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR 11th Sep. Received PPR on13th March but my spouse and child has not received PPR. I am primary applicant staying at Canada and my wife and child staying in India. Anyone in same situation. Any idea when my wife and child will get PPR email? On calling CIC they mentioned it will come soon but not sure how soon. Any help in much appreciated!
You mentioned that your file was under review? Did you have to send any documents after ?

Mainak95

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Guys,
CEC INLAND sspt 2018

My application has been approved march 5th
Since then I was checking the tracking number every day to see when I'll will received my passeport and copr back.

Today I decided to call cic and they told me that my passeport and copr has been delivered since march 6th they gave me a tracking number but this tracking number is not the same I had when I sent the return letter.
However their tracking number shows that it has been delivered to my home march 6th .... Nothing in my mail so far dont know what to do..
Any ideas or same case?

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Has anyone here heard from CIC call center agents about their file getting approved and waiting for PPR/ landing interview email?

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
To anyone still waiting to hear - hang on in there......received PPR after 6 months, just about exactly when the timeline said!
THANK YOU so much for all the support and help on this forum especially from Del Piero, couldn't have happened without you guys and can hardly believe its done now. Good luck to you all. If I might ever be of help I will try, happy days!

Reactions: Ivric

hannahacls88

Oct 17, 2018
whats the time gap from when its approved to when you received the interview request?
I was approved on the 18th Feb I got the invitation on March 11th for March 16th I could not make it to that appointment though. I've had to request a new interview date.

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
This process is brutal. My BOWP only goes until November but with PR cards now taking 3-5 months sources reporting as such long delays. So if I don't have PR by June then once again I will be stuck in Canada with no immigration document to get back in if I leave the country. CIC really needs to come up with a temporary PR card solution that is given at landing valid for 6 months its really not that difficult. But I've seen that some people in July AOR still have not received PR. I just want a decision so I can stop living my life in limbo.

abde05

Nov 1, 2018
hi guys, I would like to know if I could apply for this program I just got my English results 6544 I have experience 18 months in Alberta?
thank you

hannahacls88

Oct 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I had my landing interview today all went well. My appointment was scheduled for 10 am however I went at 9 am and was out by 9:45. I would advise going earlier as it's a ticketed system, there were only three people ahead of me. The actual interview lasted around 15 minutes. My account is still showing as in progress, my last update was for the medical. When I spoke to CIC agents to reschedule my interview they were not aware that I had received an invitation, so there is definitely a delay between the departments.

AOR: 17th September 2018
First Update (Medical Passed): Oct 2018
Called CIC 20th March - Application approved: 18th Mar 2019
Received Landing interview: 11th Mar 2019 - the original interview was for 16th March which I could not make.
Landing interview: 29th March 2019.

For all who are still waiting, it is going to happen!