+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
I am too one of those whose security haven’t started till last Friday. As they said they are reviewing whether I meet the eligibility. Any idea does the eligibility check take?
Thanks.
Hi I know eligibility takes a while from what I have experienced and heard however not sure how long it takes. I do not know exactly when my eligibility was started and completed. Sorry could not be of more help

Reactions: Jaspreet608

manpreet_3153

Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I got AOR on 21st November. I called cic today and agent confirmed me that my eligibility is recommended as passed, medical is passed , criminality is passed and my file is in the que for final review ..

But my status is like this:
Additional documents : we are reviewing additional documents you provided
Background check : we are processing your application . Will send you a msg for further information
Eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility
Hi,
can you give me the number to contact the cic agents? My file is showing the following status and I want to get an update

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

bhanami

Sep 20, 2018
I got GCMS notes today, says Eligibility- Recommend pass, Criminality- Passed, Medical- Passed, Security Check- not started. Anyone, please let me know how much time it takes to complete the security check?
eAOR- Sep 19

Jaspreet608

Oct 10, 2018
I got GCMS notes today, says Eligibility- Recommend pass, Criminality- Passed, Medical- Passed, Security Check- not started. Anyone, please let me know how much time it takes to complete the security check?
eAOR- Sep 19
Hi there,
How long does it take to get your GCMS notes?
Thanks

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
eAOR- Sep 19
I have exact same status since last year november 28....i'm dying!!!

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018
Congrats Shahlini. Was all 3 applicants in your CEC application residing in Canada. I am at Canada and my spouse and child staying in India. Was your case similar? Trying to estimate when I will get PPR email. My AOR is 11th Sep.
Hi! No we were thru express entry. All were in India.

Despina123

Oct 30, 2018
eAOR- Sep 19
Exactly the same for me. Aor 17 sept.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Can you imagine IRCC call center lines getting full in little under 5mins this morning.

hannahacls88

Oct 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm currently applying for the bridging permit and need some help. I'm on an open work permit. Just want to check that I've selected the correct for the below. Also as I am on an open work permit do I have to include the info about my employer? as it asks to include original employment offer letter and details of my prospective employer I arrive with no job.. Thanks in advance :)

Question 3 - I am applying for one or more of the following: I've selected the bold answers

Apply for a work permit with the same employer
Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
Restore my status as a worker

Get a new temporary resident permit

DETAILS OF INTENDED WORK IN CANADA

Question 1 - what type of work permit are you applying for? I've selected work permit.

Joel19891

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Hey hannahacls88,

I just got my BOWP approved last week (applied Nov 27th). I applied for both my BOWP and my wife's SOWP at the same time.

For that Question 3 on the imm5710e form I ticked only the "Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer" more so through process of elimination;

- Applying for one with the same employer suggested 'closed work permit' to me so I excluded that
- Restore status I believe is applicable to those who already had a status/permit expire
- Temp residency status is something else related to inadmissible applicants

In regards to the last part of your post - that should be fine. I don't recall an actual 'Bridging Open Work Permit' option to apply for.

What I did because I wanted to make it explicitly clear what I was applying for, I used the 'Client Information' slot to upload a letter explaining that I was applying for a BOWP for myself and an SOWP for my wife.

Reactions: Ivric