+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

PaulCost

Feb 3, 2019
Hi all,

Any UK applicants about who've recently been accepted or aware of processing times?

My wife and I have applied for Permanent Residency in Ontario, we submitted our applications on 8th September.

Application status:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We have 33 days remaining according to the status tracker, I guess we just sit tight and wait.

Thanks, Paul + Lucy

Last edited:

hjamil

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all,

Any UK applicants about who've recently been accepted or aware of processing times?

My wife and I have applied for Permanent Residency in Ontario, we submitted our applications on 8th September.

Application status:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We have 33 days remaining according to the status tracker, I guess we just sit tight and wait.

Thanks, Paul + Lucy

I am From UK. I got ghost update on 29/01. So I called cic agent told me you case is approved on 29/01. Just wait for few days you will receive email. AOR 19 sep. so wait you will receive good news soon

PaulCost

Feb 3, 2019
I am From UK. I got ghost update on 29/01. So I called cic agent told me you case is approved on 29/01. Just wait for few days you will receive email. AOR 19 sep. so wait you will receive good news soon
Hey, is a ghost update when you receive an email about a message but get no message when you log in? Sorry, still learning the lingo.

Thanks, Paul

hjamil

Oct 2, 2018
Hey, is a ghost update when you receive an email about a message but get no message when you log in? Sorry, still learning the lingo.

Thanks, Paul
Hi

There was update in my account when I logged in everything was looking same. So I called cic and agent told me that your case is approved. You will receive email for PR in few days. So I am waiting for PR mail. Hope it will help

PaulCost

Feb 3, 2019
Hi

There was update in my account when I logged in everything was looking same. So I called cic and agent told me that your case is approved. You will receive email for PR in few days. So I am waiting for PR mail. Hope it will help
Thanks for the info

dheepaksutti

Nov 30, 2018
Received my PPR Email an hour ago

Cat - CEC Inland ( Nationality - Indian)
AOR - September 8th, 2018
Medicals Passed - October 2, 2018
IP2- October2, 2018
First Ghost update - October 19, 2019(criminality Passed)
Second Ghost update - January 30, 2019(application approved, I think eligibility and security marked passed here)
PPR Received - January 31, 2019

All the best for everyone else waiting for their Golden email
For canadian experience class, do we need to wait until we complete 1 year of full time job to create express entry profile or can we create express entry profile within 1 year and then update the profile?

Oily Oyster

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
CEC
For canadian experience class, do we need to wait until we complete 1 year of full time job to create express entry profile or can we create express entry profile within 1 year and then update the profile?

You can create an EE profile before you complete the 1 year experience. However, the system will recognize that you haven't finished 1 year of work experience. Consequently, you won't be eligible within the CEC (and nor will you receive any points) until you complete your 1 year of Canadian work experience. The system should recognize when you do become eligible. Of course, no ITA under the CEC until then as well.

O_O

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
Have you called up IRCC and asked them where your case is ?
Yes Ivric, I called cic and they mentioned that my case is in Ottawa VO and background check in progress and security just started. They did not give any more information. I am wondering if the number of dependents in a application matters. Since I have 2 dependents under my CEC application. My spouse and child is in India. Do you or anyone knows if the number of dependents creates longer waiting time?

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yes Ivric, I called cic and they mentioned that my case is in Ottawa VO and background check in progress and security just started. They did not give any more information. I am wondering if the number of dependents in a application matters. Since I have 2 dependents under my CEC application. My spouse and child is in India. Do you or anyone knows if the number of dependents creates longer waiting time?
For what I've noticed it shouldn't matter. Although processing a case with dependents takes more time than a case with just one applicant as more applicants in a case would increase the number of documents to be verified. Also you're lucky your case is at Ottawa, mine is at Vancouver which is really slow.