+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
For what I've noticed it shouldn't matter. Although processing a case with dependents takes more time than a case with just one applicant as more applicants in a case would increase the number of documents to be verified. Also you're lucky your case is at Ottawa, mine is at Vancouver which is really slow.
Ivric I am not sure if I am lucky or not as my application is in the fifth month and still waiting, while many whose AOR are after 11th Sep have already received PPR. According to Immitracker a person with AOR as 26th Sep already received PPR. What I see so far from forums, I feel Ottawa VO is really slow. Not sure about Vancouver though. All the best to you and everyone who is waiting for the PPR. The wait is just killing.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Ivric I am not sure if I am lucky or not as my application is in the fifth month and still waiting, while many whose AOR are after 11th Sep have already received PPR. According to Immitracker a person with AOR as 26th Sep already received PPR. What I see so far from forums, I feel Ottawa VO is really slow. Not sure about Vancouver though. All the best to you and everyone who is waiting for the PPR. The wait is just killing.
I agree the whole process in general is very slow. Also you need to find out more on what part of background check are they working on, is it eligibility or criminality. Some IRCC agents aren't competent enough to provide you those details hence I would suggest you to apply for GCMS noted if you haven't done so already.

dheepaksutti

Nov 30, 2018
You can create an EE profile before you complete the 1 year experience. However, the system will recognize that you haven't finished 1 year of work experience. Consequently, you won't be eligible within the CEC (and nor will you receive any points) until you complete your 1 year of Canadian work experience. The system should recognize when you do become eligible. Of course, no ITA under the CEC until then as well.

O_O
Thanks for the update. My CRS will be 488 by april 1st as i complete 1 year in canada and will i be considered on CEC or FSW?

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
I agree the whole process in general is very slow. Also you need to find out more on what part of background check are they working on, is it eligibility or criminality. Some IRCC agents aren't competent enough to provide you those details hence I would suggest you to apply for GCMS noted if you haven't done so already.
Yes Ivric, I tried to ask the IRCC agent of which part is pending but they just mentioned background check in-progress and security started. I have ordered for the GCMS notes 2 weeks back but nothing came till now. Will post once i receive GCMA notes.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yes Ivric, I tried to ask the IRCC agent of which part is pending but they just mentioned background check in-progress and security started. I have ordered for the GCMS notes 2 weeks back but nothing came till now. Will post once i receive GCMA notes.
Ya the call center agents are terrible. GCMS notes takes anywhere between 30-45 days.

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Also have you received any ghost update so far ?

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hey I know it is realllyyyy hard to wait but you are almost there. As you said security has started and I believe it is last step before they send PPR or landing interview. There are a lot of September people who are waiting to have their security started (I am one of them :( ) so I know it does not help but you're little ahead of most people :)

Reactions: Jaspreet608

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey I know it is realllyyyy hard to wait but you are almost there. As you said security has started and I believe it is last step before they send PPR or landing interview. There are a lot of September people who are waiting to have their security started (I am one of them :( ) so I know it does not help but you're little ahead of most people :)
Same here security not yet started.

pbisla123

Sep 12, 2015
Hi guys,
I got AOR on 21st November. I called cic today and agent confirmed me that my eligibility is recommended as passed, medical is passed , criminality is passed and my file is in the que for final review ..

But my status is like this:
Additional documents : we are reviewing additional documents you provided
Background check : we are processing your application . Will send you a msg for further information
Eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I got AOR on 21st November. I called cic today and agent confirmed me that my eligibility is recommended as passed, medical is passed , criminality is passed and my file is in the que for final review ..

But my status is like this:
Additional documents : we are reviewing additional documents you provided
Background check : we are processing your application . Will send you a msg for further information
Eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility
Is your AOR Nov 21st ? And which Visa Office ?

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Logged into CIC account this morning and saw the current status as "Application/Profile Updated" but there was no update nor email saying there was an update. I clicked on "Check Full application status" and there was nothing. When i came back to profile home the current status changed to "Submitted". Any clue? Is this a ghost update?

Mainak95

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

Cec Inland
AOR sept 15

Should I apply for a bridge open work permit or wait base on the info on my profile below? My work permit expire in 4 month.?

Estimated remaining processing time: 36 days

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Thanks

Jaspreet608

Oct 10, 2018
I am too one of those whose security haven’t started till last Friday. As they said they are reviewing whether I meet the eligibility. Any idea does the eligibility check take?
Thanks.

Jaspreet608

Oct 10, 2018
Hi Guys,

Cec Inland
AOR sept 15

Should I apply for a bridge open work permit or wait base on the info on my profile below? My work permit expire in 4 month.?

Estimated remaining processing time: 36 days

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Thanks
I think you need to apply only 2 months before your work permits expire. It’s only 32 days. So you may wait for it. You may get something even before 32 days. My cousin had the same situation but he applied just 2 months before it expire.
Thanks

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Logged into CIC account this morning and saw the current status as "Application/Profile Updated" but there was no update nor email saying there was an update. I clicked on "Check Full application status" and there was nothing. When i came back to profile home the current status changed to "Submitted". Any clue? Is this a ghost update?
Ghost update indeed :)

Reactions: iammr322