+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

kimlle

Dec 13, 2018
Found out that my file is being Vancouver VO, Eligibility, Criminality are being processed. Anyone else here from Vancouver VO ?
Our file is being processed in Ottawa. If they are processed, does that mean they "finished" checking them? or are they still in progress? My partner and I are from Vancouver as well. Has your security started yet?

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
I ordered my GCMS in mid December and received them this morning followed by a Landing Interview Appointment an hour later. The interview was prescheduled by CIC for next week in Etobicoke.

Hang in there guys, you might hear back soon! :)
Congratulations! I have submitted a GCMS request yesterday but I didn't get any confirmation email for the same. I have the receipt though. How long did it take for you to get the notes? I think they send it on the 30th day from the requested date ?

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Congratulations! I have submitted a GCMS request yesterday but I didn't get any confirmation email for the same. I have the receipt though. How long did it take for you to get the notes? I think they send it on the 30th day from the requested date ?
Thanks! I ordered GCMS on Dec 9 and got them Jan 16.

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys .
I got an email today for interview on 24th Jan .
AOR September 16th
Congratulations! Please confirm how many applicants? I mean do you have dependents under your CEC application?

Mine is AOR 11th September and I am residing in Canada and my spouse and child is dependent applicant staying in India. Wondering CIC is processing it date-wise or number of applicant-wise.

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Congratulations! Please confirm how many applicants? I mean do you have dependents under your CEC application?

Mine is AOR 11th September and I am residing in Canada and my spouse and child is dependent applicant staying in India. Wondering CIC is processing it date-wise or number of applicant-wise.
Mine is also 11th Sept. I don’t think CIC is processing based on number of dependents.

Reactions: Harneetksidhu

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

I don't think its based on number of applicants as I've seen cases on Immitracker who received PPR under 100 days with 2-3 dependents. under CEC.

Harneetksidhu

Dec 13, 2018

Thank you .
No dependents . Just myself

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018
AOR Aug 7
ip 1- 1st week of sept
ip2 - today jan 15

got some sort of relief today.
got no email but background status got changed
Hey! I also received 2nd ghost update on 18th January but no change in background check status, its still we are processing your background check. But surely it's a sign of progress and what I have read through in different forums that after second ghost update, you will get PPR mail anytime soon.. so lets hope for the best..