AOR Aug 7
ip 1- 1st week of sept
ip2 - today jan 15

got some sort of relief today.
got no email but background status got changed

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I called CIC on Jan 9th. Agent after verifying details said my eligibility, medical and criminality has passed. Security not yet started. Anyone, please let me know how much time security check takes. I'm travelling outside Canada in few days and will be back in two weeks time. Would like to know if any issues travelling out of the country?

Medical passed- I guess it was Oct 17th
IP2- Nov 23rd
Hey eligibility passed or recommended pass? I am in IP2 since Nov 28

naecruz

Jan 16, 2019
Hi there,

I received my AOR sept 5th and my medicals passed I believe sep 24th. I believe I'm in Ip2 now due to the status of background check which says:

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. It shows my completion date is March 4th.

I was on a Working Holiday in Canada but it expired and I didn't have time to apply for a BOWP, I lost status and tried a restoration but it was refused because they treated the request as one for a BOWP. With that I decided to come back to my country and wait for my process here. I have a few doubts if someone can help me:

1. Can I go back to Canada as a visitor on a ETA and wait there?
2. Do I need to send a web form to change my address?
3. If I change my address will this take more time for me to receive the PR?
4. My medicals passed super fast and after that I believe mid November my background status changed to the one I mentioned above. Can someone tell me if it's Ip2?

Thanks for your support, it's great to see so many people helping here.

Cheers
Naê

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
No, it does not affect anything, I ordered mine last in October of last year. Now would be a good time to order them as things have moved along. I ordered mine too early.
Thank you for response, I'd order mine now as my application is nearing 110 day mark.

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
I ordered my GCMS in mid December and received them this morning followed by a Landing Interview Appointment an hour later. The interview was prescheduled by CIC for next week in Etobicoke.

Hang in there guys, you might hear back soon! :)

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
No, it does not affect anything, I ordered mine last in October of last year. Now would be a good time to order them as things have moved along. I ordered mine too early.
I was going to ask, have you uploaded your work permit for this ? like if you've done requested on atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Found out that my file is being Vancouver VO, Eligibility, Criminality are being processed. Anyone else here from Vancouver VO ?

kimlle

Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys,

My partner just called IRCC, and she said, "They asked for a copy of the passport (not the actual one, i think she meant photocopy which we submitted)" and the file is currently being processed in Ottawa. Also, security has not started.

Last time probably 3 weeks ago or something we called, they said, recommended pass, criminality check is done.
We reside in BC, and we are wondering whether this indicates that we are toward to PPR.