+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
Yes, CEC, AOR 5th sept and MEP around 26th Sept. What about yours?
CEC and AOR 11st Sept and Medical 5th Oct. No ghost update. No PPR email yet. Did you called CIC? When i called i was just told that background check is in progress. Did you get PPR?

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Someone had Sep 21 AOR and got PPR yesterday (from immitracker) sooo... in order to keep myself motivated I would like to think we're almost there :p

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
I guess December is going be a happy month for all the Septemberians. My only concern is that they still have backlogs from May, June, and July according to Immitracker but maybe some of the people are not updating their statuses once they get ppr.

Reactions: paps_2018 and kekeu

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Just got an email from IRCC and guess what.....

it was not PPR or Landing interview. Apparently they are going to incorporate progress bar into the website from Dec 12

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
Does everyone get a ghost update before getting PPR? I am CEC AOR 11st Sep, MEP 5th Oct and i never received ghost update. I am in Canada and my spouse and kid is in India. So total 3 person. As per Immitracker many July and August AOR has also not got PPR. I am wondering when September AOR will get the PPR.

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Does everyone get a ghost update before getting PPR? I am CEC AOR 11st Sep, MEP 5th Oct and i never received ghost update. I am in Canada and my spouse and kid is in India. So total 3 person. As per Immitracker many July and August AOR has also not got PPR. I am wondering when September AOR will get the PPR.
There really is no way to be sure if ghost update mean PPR is on its way or something. In my understanding and from what I have read across internet - ghost updates occur when an immigration officer saves his work on other end of portal, we see "updated". But some people like to update their cases consistently some people just do all updates at once or no updates at all. One of my friends had no updates after medicals passed and got their PPR straight. So no definite answer to your question :)

HM9292

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
A CEC applicant with AOR Sept 11 got PPR yesterday....Source: Immitracker.

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018
No update since MEP on 5th October.. Now due to Christmas break, I guess not much of progress will take place.. Only hope is now for January 2019.

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
There really is no way to be sure if ghost update mean PPR is on its way or something. In my understanding and from what I have read across internet - ghost updates occur when an immigration officer saves his work on other end of portal, we see "updated". But some people like to update their cases consistently some people just do all updates at once or no updates at all. One of my friends had no updates after medicals passed and got their PPR straight. So no definite answer to your question :)
Kekeu, Thanks for clarifying! Now i know what to wait for :)

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
A CEC applicant with AOR Sept 11 got PPR yesterday....Source: Immitracker.
Yes even i saw that but many July and August candidates have still not got PPR. I think September AORs have less chances to get in December except a few lucky ones. :)

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
No update since MEP on 5th October.. Now due to Christmas break, I guess not much of progress will take place.. Only hope is now for January 2019.
Same here, MEP on 5th Oct after that no updates. I guess nothing before February 2019 we can expect. Still July and August AOR candidates have not received PPR, which probably will take them January whole month after which September AORs fortune might turn to a better side. :(