+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards

That's so exciting !! Congratulations :)

Reactions: myra20sharma

Damselchat

Oct 30, 2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?

Regards
Oh my congratulations to you. You definitely deserve this, it's about time :). Unfortunately I dont have sufficient information to help with your question.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Oh my congratulations to you. You definitely deserve this, it's about time :). Unfortunately I dont have sufficient information to help with your question.
Thank you so much! I totally understand that.

All the best to you :)

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi All,

Regards
Congratulations Sharmaji! :)

Well, considering that Canada Post is currently having a rotational strike, I am sure you can still expect your passport back in a week or so. (I recently had a colleague who received his in 7 days).

Here are a few suggestions :
Trust this helps! Cheers!

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
Looks like it's raining PPR for May AORs today......They are just clearing the backlogs now.....Sept is far behind but fingers crossed u never know, somebody might get lucky............All the very best to everyone....

Reactions: kekeu and bruno5000

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Congratulations Sharmaji! :)

Well, considering that Canada Post is currently having a rotational strike, I am sure you can still expect your passport back in a week or so. (I recently had a colleague who received his in 7 days).

Here are a few suggestions :
Trust this helps! Cheers!
Thanks so much for addressing this! :)

lulucs

Nov 20, 2018
AOR: AUG-16-2018
MEP: OCT 14~16 2018
BGS: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No update email for the change of BGS. It was "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Any idea which phrase I'm in now? Thanks!

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
BGS: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No update email for the change of BGS. It was "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Hey,

I got ITA today, so have some questions for the senior members of this forum.

1. Do I need to submit the medical with my PR application or they will ask for it later?

2. The copies of my Education Certificates has to be Notarized or not?

3. And they also ask if I'll pay some Right of permanent residence fee, should I pay it with my application?

4. And lastly, how much time they will take to give AOR after I submit PR application. Cuz my permit is expiring soon, so I was thinking about OBWP(Open Bridge Work Permit) as an option.

I'd really appreciate your time and all your replies would be really helpful for me. :)

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018

Thats IP2 I guess..

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, Today we received reply on query raised to CIC that our application is being processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia office. AOR 9th September, MEP 5th October. Any idea how efficient is this office in processing application.

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone from Sept AOR got any ghost updates or status updates to share?
Even I am Sep 11 AOR. No updates on my account. Not even a ghost update. My eligibility is under review and background check under progress. VO is Ottawa CPC. :( Going really nervous and impatient. Anyone having both eligibility under review and background check under progress?

Reactions: kekeu

Damselchat

Oct 30, 2018
H
Hi, Today we received reply on query raised to CIC that our application is being processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia office. AOR 9th September, MEP 5th October. Any idea how efficient is this office in processing application.
Hi, please how does one the processing center of his or her application?