+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC query

premalbhatt

Oct 28, 2018
Hi I have read the questions about CEC and am having same query. I worked for 6 months in a different NOC code and that company shut down . Now I have completed another 6 months for a different NOC code but both are B category jobs and I have all papers for both the jobs. So will my experience be considered as 1 year for the CEC category? Also I have a month gap between both jobs as it was winter and I didn't find a new job for a month. So it it ok or will that month gap will make any issues for the application of PR? Please help me am very confused. Thank you in advance

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hi I have read the questions about CEC and am having same query. I worked for 6 months in a different NOC code and that company shut down . Now I have completed another 6 months for a different NOC code but both are B category jobs and I have all papers for both the jobs. So will my experience be considered as 1 year for the CEC category? Also I have a month gap between both jobs as it was winter and I didn't find a new job for a month. So it it ok or will that month gap will make any issues for the application of PR? Please help me am very confused. Thank you in advance
the gap is okay as long as you are completing the calculated 1 year hours.