+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Points Eligibility for Job Offer

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I will initiate my PR Application under the CEC Category in November 2019 as I would complete 1 year of employment on a Work Permit (LMIA Exempt) in Canada.

Below is my question

Given that I will have 1 year of work experience in Canada (in November 2019) I will be eligible to claim the Canada Work Experience points. Would I also be able to claim points for the Job Offer if my employer provides an Offer of Permanent Employment after obtaining PR?

So is it, Canada Work Experience Points + Job Offer Points?

Thank you
AA

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That doesn't answer my question. I need to know exactly what kind of work permit you have to answer your question.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I will initiate my PR Application under the CEC Category in November 2019 as I would complete 1 year of employment on a Work Permit (LMIA Exempt) in Canada.

Below is my question

Given that I will have 1 year of work experience in Canada (in November 2019) I will be eligible to claim the Canada Work Experience points. Would I also be able to claim points for the Job Offer if my employer provides an Offer of Permanent Employment after obtaining PR?

So is it, Canada Work Experience Points + Job Offer Points?

Thank you
AA
You can claim it as per the points you have mentioned, but you need a good letter of reference from your employer which along with other aspects(job duties, designation, salary, start date, working hours/week, full time etc), mentions that your employer will offer you the job full time, 1 year after obtaining the PR
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

Reactions: kadir.ayubi

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
You can claim it as per the points you have mentioned, but you need a good letter of reference from your employer which along with other aspects(job duties, designation, salary, start date, working hours/week, full time etc), mentions that your employer will offer you the job full time, 1 year after obtaining the PR
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html
Thank you so much, really appreciate your quick response