Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Dear All. I am in similar situation, did not submit the POF apart from my payslip and last 2 month bank statement. I also see the notes in GCMS saying POF Review Required. Did anyone receive any update since you submit the webform? Also, do we need to show the required fund as of the webform submission date or AOR date? Please advise and share your experience.
Hi did you put an amount in fund to declare you put 0.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Dear All. I am in similar situation, did not submit the POF apart from my payslip and last 2 month bank statement. I also see the notes in GCMS saying POF Review Required. Did anyone receive any update since you submit the webform? Also, do we need to show the required fund as of the webform submission date or AOR date? Please advise and share your experience.
If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

• are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
  • have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

• are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
  • have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
I did applied through PNP and thats the confusion like this original thread. Thanks for your response and were you in similar situation? What is the current status?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
No, to create the express entry profile, I had to put the minimum fund required and I dint find a place to update the amount after the initial assessment.
Ok i think that's the reason you have that information on your notes ,
I am PNP CEC Inland
AOR 10th May , however when i was submitting my documents after Invitation i enter 0 Zero dollars in that box .
what's your timeline

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Ok i think that's the reason you have that information on your notes ,
I am PNP CEC Inland
AOR 10th May , however when i was submitting my documents after Invitation i enter 0 Zero dollars in that box .
what's your timeline
Thanks for the note. Mine is Jan14 AOR. If I may ask, how can you be both PNP and CEC inland? In your ITA, you will have only category as the program you got invited to. I am also eligible for CEC inland, however got invited under pnp program.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Thanks for the note. Mine is Jan14 AOR. If I may ask, how can you be both PNP and CEC inland? In your ITA, you will have only category as the program you got invited to. I am also eligible for CEC inland, however got invited under pnp program.
I got PNP Nomination first and accepted then when i got invitation i had one year work experience and the status change to CEC met .

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
I got PNP Nomination first and accepted then when i got invitation i had one year work experience and the status change to CEC met .
Good. Still, check in your invitation where it specifically says which stream you are invited under. And good luck to you in getting the PR. Thanks again for your feedback and response.

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hi Guys, I am in the same situation.
My AOR is April 12, I was invited under BC PNP, but I was eligible to CEC as well. I haven't declared any POF, put 0 on my profile.
Any suggestions, should I be worried abou t POF?

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Yes you should. Same case as mine. Though you are eligible for other category, you were invited under PNP. Hence you must submit the proof of funds. Send a webform and submit the required docs at the earliest.

Reactions: KCanada2019

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Yes you should. Same case as mine. Though you are eligible for other category, you were invited under PNP. Hence you must submit the proof of funds. Send a webform and submit the required docs at the earliest.
Hey once you in Canada, it does not matter if you get a PNP Nomination or CEC you don't need to show any POF .
I got PNP AOR 5th May 2019 and PPR Sep 5th , did not show any POF neither send any LOE ,

Reactions: KCanada2019

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hey that not true , she don't need POF once she is in Canada

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hey that not true , she don't need POF once she is in Canada
Hi!

Actually I've read the entire section of PoF for EE-BCPNP again, and I don't need to show that I have "money" to them, I just need to show my stubs for the last 12 months, they work already as PoF, since I am in Canada and supporting myself here. And also, to be eligible for EE-BCPNP you need to be eligible for one of the other streams on EE and I am for CEC. So, for me, is clear that I don't need to show Pof per se. But, if you are eligible for PNP and also FSW, I believe you need to show PoF.

I've also talked to some people on the same situations as me, and they've got their PR.

Here is the link to the BC PNP guide: https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/14a55c84-1301-4959-8a5d-888785a2ac2a/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Program-Guide.aspx

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Okay. I am telling form my experience where I have seen in my GCMS notes that the case processin agent made a comment that POF did not meet the minimum amount and they put it on RR. I even explained the same what u guys are saying in my explanation letter. After this, I asked kubeir in FB and he also told it is mandatory for anyone except CEC applicant. I could be wrong here. But for safer side, I provided additional doc in webform.

sudy

Dec 25, 2017
Hey once you in Canada, it does not matter if you get a PNP Nomination or CEC you don't need to show any POF .
I got PNP AOR 5th May 2019 and PPR Sep 5th , did not show any POF neither send any LOE ,
Thank you for sharing this. I too got worried reading this thread that POF is required. I did not submit any POF but did upload an LOE. Since I see medical passed in my EE profile and in ADR request they only demanded IMM5475 (Authority to release personal information to designated Individual) I hope that all is good for me too. Eligibility and background checks in progress.