+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC-PNP inland

VeenuInternational

Sep 18, 2017
Hi there,

Does anybody know here if i need to show any proof of funds. I applied under CEC and then i got express entry link PNP from BC. I got ITA invited under PNP program. Now should i show funds or not. Please reply.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi,
I was in your situation and when I get GCMS note, under PNP they said I was ineligible (I didn’t send POFs) so I highly suggest that you should submit it along with your application.

Dreamer2017

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
November 30, 2018
Yes, you have to provide POF. PNP Express entry requires this

VeenuInternational

Sep 18, 2017
Hi,
I was in your situation and when I get GCMS note, under PNP they said I was ineligible (I didn’t send POFs) so I highly suggest that you should submit it along with your application.
I have actually already apllied without and got MEP passed last month. I have explained them in LEO that i am not including POF. now

as123sa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi,
Can you please say how many days/weeks after AOR your application found ineligible??

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi there,

Does anybody know here if i need to show any proof of funds. I applied under CEC and then i got express entry link PNP from BC. I got ITA invited under PNP program. Now should i show funds or not. Please reply.
Are you presently in BC working ,

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Dear All. I am in similar situation, did not submit the POF apart from my payslip and last 2 month bank statement. I also see the notes in GCMS saying POF Review Required. Did anyone receive any update since you submit the webform? Also, do we need to show the required fund as of the webform submission date or AOR date? Please advise and share your experience.