+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

nbtnbt

Feb 20, 2019
Yes, my old one was expiring. I just send a web form with the new attached but I haven recieved a confirmation that they recieved it.
Hi, just wondering if you received any updates on your file or confirmation that your new passport had been added to your application?

Thank you.

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hi, just wondering if you received any updates on your file or confirmation that your new passport had been added to your application?

Thank you.
Hello! Yes after sending the web form 3 times I finally got a response saying that they added my new passport. Still waiting for the final decision, my AOR is May 2020

Reactions: nbtnbt

Immigrant007

Feb 15, 2022
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
19-02-2021
Hello All, I'm new here. :)
  • Type
    CEC-Outland

• COR:
    India

• AOR:
    FEB 19, 2021

• Medicals Completed:
    MAR 01, 2021

• Visa Office:
    Etobicoke

• Portal Email asking if I'm in Canada :
    JULY 19 2021,

• GCMS applied on Sept 2021 :
    No Update (Yes, took 5 months but they say its still processing)
Everything on the file is still under processing

This news is very pleasing to hear about borders opening finally ! :D
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/02/canada-to-make-border-announcement-0222309.html#gs.p8g9qx
Today I received a re-medical request. AOR FEB 2021,

nbtnbt

Feb 20, 2019
Hello! Yes after sending the web form 3 times I finally got a response saying that they added my new passport. Still waiting for the final decision, my AOR is May 2020
Thanks for your reply. At least they got back to you confirming it's been received, I suppose that's something. Hopefully you get PR soon!

PepUrquin

Jun 29, 2021
After 796 days, I FINALLY received my PPR. I truly can't believe it. Having waited over 2 years, I started the process of a mandamus application with a lawyer about 3 weeks before I got my PPR. Not sure if the PPR timing was coincidental, but I can't complain!!!

CEC: Outland
COR: Spain
VO: Paris
AOR: Dec 15, 2019
Upfront ReMed: Jan 28, 2022
Webform "Demand Letter": Jan 28, 2022
ReMed Request: Feb 9, 2022
PPR: Feb 18, 2022

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
After 796 days, I FINALLY received my PPR. I truly can't believe it. Having waited over 2 years, I started the process of a mandamus application with a lawyer about 3 weeks before I got my PPR. Not sure if the PPR timing was coincidental, but I can't complain!!!

CEC: Outland
COR: Spain
VO: Paris
AOR: Dec 15, 2019
Upfront ReMed: Jan 28, 2022
Webform "Demand Letter": Jan 28, 2022
ReMed Request: Feb 9, 2022
PPR: Feb 18, 2022
Congrats!
If you don't mind me asking, did your lawyer have to do the full process of mandamus like going to court etc, or they just send the demand letter?

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
hello everyone.

I had received ppr feb 7th and the following week I submitted the documents requested in the PPR email.
Yesterday my online account changed status to approved and today I got another notification in my account, but this time there was a letter titled Letter accompanying visa in my account indicating that a copr had been issued along with the validity of the copr, but I have not gotten anything that look like it could be copr. i should mention that i am from a visa-exempt country so I am unsure if whether or not this letter is considered copr or if i should expect a document proper from the canadian embassy through the courier ?

kiraille

Jan 17, 2022
Hello!

So after I got my PPR few weeks ago, I now have to send my passport photocopy to Paris's IRCC office. But on the mail I got from IRCC, there are no informations about this, so I take my chance here : do I have to photocopy my whole passport or just the pages which include my ID informations ?

Thanks a lot.

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello!

So after I got my PPR few weeks ago, I now have to send my passport photocopy to Paris's IRCC office. But on the mail I got from IRCC, there are no informations about this, so I take my chance here : do I have to photocopy my whole passport or just the pages which include my ID informations ?

Thanks a lot.
Hi, if you are originally from a visa-exempt country, then just send the copy of your passport biodata pages (not all the pages). Didn't they ask you to submit two photos of yourself and any other documents or information needed? All information must've been included in the RFV email that you've got from IRCC.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hello!

Thanks a lot.
I sent in photocopies of my photo page as well as any pages with stamps in as I thought they would have counted as amendments to the passport as alluded to in the PPR email. I'm not sure if this was necessary though.

One thing that I did miss, though, was the white sticker on the back of my passport indicating my biometrics had been taken. The London IRCC office reached out to me to ask that I send in a photo of this page (barcode included) in order to complete my application. Otherwise, they said they would need to charge me a small administrative fee in order to look for the biometric information in their system and send it over to Canada. I don't know if these biometric stickers attached to the back of the passport is just a London office thing or not. But it's just something to keep in mind when sending in your photocopies.

kiraille

Jan 17, 2022
Hi, if you are originally from a visa-exempt country, then just send the copy of your passport biodata pages (not all the pages). Didn't they ask you to submit two photos of yourself and any other documents or information needed? All information must've been included in the RFV email that you've got from IRCC.
Hi. Thanks for your answer. Yes they asked me for my photos. But no informations and indications at all about the passport photocopies, they just wrote that I have to send my passport photocopy if i'm from a visa-exempt country, without further details about it

kiraille

Jan 17, 2022
I sent in photocopies of my photo page as well as any pages with stamps in as I thought they would have counted as amendments to the passport as alluded to in the PPR email. I'm not sure if this was necessary though.

One thing that I did miss, though, was the white sticker on the back of my passport indicating my biometrics had been taken. The London IRCC office reached out to me to ask that I send in a photo of this page (barcode included) in order to complete my application. Otherwise, they said they would need to charge me a small administrative fee in order to look for the biometric information in their system and send it over to Canada. I don't know if these biometric stickers attached to the back of the passport is just a London office thing or not. But it's just something to keep in mind when sending in your photocopies.
Thanks a lot bro, that's really helpful for real. And thanks for the tips about the white sticker on the back too ;)

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hey guys. Received the golden email!
Long time follower of this thread so it’s nice to share with you guys.

CEC Outland
COR Australia
AOR June 2020
1st Medical May 2020
Biometrics October 2020
Long painful silence…
2nd medical request Feb 8 2022
Medical completed Feb 22 2022
Medical passed Feb 25 2022
PPR Mar 3 2022

Hang in there guys you’re closer than you think!

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all,

Just to share my timeline from AOR to COPR.
I wish you all the very best and I can't wait to keep reading everyone else's PPR journey!

CEC Outland Single Applicant
AOR: June 18th, 2020
MEP: Passed and Extended for another year
Biometrics: completed January 21, 2021
Eligibility: Passed Dec. 4, 2020
Criminality/ Security: Completed March 3rd, 2021
File approved March 3rd 2021.
PPR email received Feb 7, 2022.
PPR Document submission to embassy Feb.14, 2022
Account updated to Approved Feb. 24, 2022
Got COPR March 4th.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hey guys. Received the golden email!
Long time follower of this thread so it’s nice to share with you guys.

CEC Outland
COR Australia
AOR June 2020
1st Medical May 2020
Biometrics October 2020
Long painful silence…
2nd medical request Feb 8 2022
Medical completed Feb 22 2022
Medical passed Feb 25 2022
PPR Mar 3 2022

Hang in there guys you’re closer than you think!
Nice and Congrats! Same for my bf - after waiting for 18 months he got his confirmation email. Now he's just figuring out how to edit the photo to be accepted by IRCC website...

Reactions: SJCochrane6