+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I came to Toronto this week with an ETA. I am going to call ircc to update the address to where I'm staying and if it speeds up the application I'll post here. The border agent asked a lot of questions about why I was coming, if I planned to go back etc. I said if my pr comes through I'll stay but otherwise go back. I've seen other people posting saying there were a lot more questions doing this but it went OK for me.

Reactions: deand21594

kiraille

Jan 17, 2022
Yes, I'm AOR July 2020. CEC Outland.
No updates since August 2020. No re-med asked.

I sent a webform in January 2021, and they answered me a month later that I passed everything (security, etc). But I have 0 news since.
Update : I finally got my PPR today . Between my last message and this one today, I called IRCC with Fongo like ten days ago, and the guy confirmed me that I passed everything and that I have to keep waiting. My medicals were expired since august 2021, but they didn't ask me to re-med.

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
my RFV email came today requesting my photos be sent to LDN office. My details are below. I came to canada on Tuesday with an ETA, don't know if the timing is a coincidence. Good luck to you all, don't give up hope.

CEC outland, applied from Ireland
COR Ireland
AOR 14th July 2020
VO London
no ghost updates or any update since Sept 2021
According to GCMS notes, was actually approved December 2020

I emailed back to say I'm in Canada now as per the instructions in the email and gave them my current address here for the next 3 months. It's been a long wait but worth it now, even if its tough going. Thanks to all here for being a good community to be part of. Any questions, please ask and good luck everyone.

Reactions: deand21594

Vigneshwaran sekar

Apr 28, 2021
Update : I finally got my PPR today . Between my last message and this one today, I called IRCC with Fongo like ten days ago, and the guy confirmed me that I passed everything and that I have to keep waiting. My medicals were expired since august 2021, but they didn't ask me to re-med.
Congratulations Man, it's really a happy news to see a CEC outland applicant to get a PPR. What is your COR and VO? Did submit any additional doc?

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
my RFV email came yesterday requesting my photos be sent to LDN office. My details are below. I came to canada on Tuesday with an ETA, don't know if the timing is a coincidence. Good luck to you all, don't give up hope.

COR Ireland but in Canada now, hadn't updated my address with ircc
AOR 14th July 2020
VO London

I emailed back to say I'm in Canada now as per the instructions in the email and gave them my current address here for the next 3 months. It's been a long wait but worth it now, even if its tough going. Thanks to all here for being a good community to be part of. Any questions, please ask and good luck everyone

kas44

Jul 4, 2019
Congrats! This gives me a bit of hope for mine. AOR 7th July 2020, applied from the UK and still waiting. My second medicals ran out a couple of days ago so hoping I'm not going to be asked to do them again. I also came to Canada on an ETA, so we're somewhat in the same boat.

I've tried to update my address with IRCC but no reply from them at all, super frustrating. Hope other people who applied in 2020 get their PPR soon too :D

my RFV email came yesterday requesting my photos be sent to LDN office. My details are below. I came to Canada on Tuesday with an ETA, don't know if the timing is a coincidence. Good luck to you all, don't give up hope.

COR Ireland but in Canada now, hadn't updated my address with ircc
AOR 14th July 2020
VO London

I emailed back to say I'm in Canada now as per the instructions in the email and gave them my current address here for the next 3 months. It's been a long wait but worth it now, even if its tough going. Thanks to all here for being a good community to be part of. Any questions, please ask and good luck everyone

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all,

just got PPR.

here's my timeline

CEC Outland / AOR: June 18th, 2020 / MEP: Passed and Extended for another year / Biometrics: completed January 21, 2021
Eligibility: Passed Dec. 4, 2020 / Criminality/ Security: Completed. File approved March 3rd 2021. PPR February 7th, 2022.

yesyesyes

Feb 7, 2022
Hey everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster, got my RFV email today and wanted to share my timeline:

CEC-O
COR: Japan
Applicants: 2
AOR: SEP 7, 2020
RPRF: SEP 7, 2020
MEDICAL: OCT 26, 2020
BIOMETRICS: OCT 26, 2020
No updates
RFV EMAIL: Feb 7, 2022

Wishing you all of the best, just keep up the hope and good things will come your way!

Reactions: Khushbooparmar

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi all,

just got PPR.

here's my timeline

CEC Outland / AOR: June 18th, 2020 / MEP: Passed and Extended for another year / Biometrics: completed January 21, 2021
Eligibility: Passed Dec. 4, 2020 / Criminality/ Security: Completed. File approved March 3rd 2021. PPR February 7th, 2022.
Congratulations @PlUrb
Can you please tell me what your COR is ? Thanks and keep us posted.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hi all,

just got PPR.

here's my timeline

Congrats! Did you have any ghost updates in your online account when they extended your medicals? Today mine changed from "You passed the medicals" to "You don't require medicals". Thanks