+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello, I have ordered my first GCMS notes on Dec 3, 2021. Been more than 44 calendar days by far. What shall I do ?
I think it can go till 60 days. Just wait and see.

I am CEC Outland too.
Our timelines are almost the same.
Got a ReMed request in Mar-2021. I thought I might get some news after ReMeds passed.

Reactions: Jack D

kiraille

Jan 17, 2022
anybody else here still waiting with AOR in 2020?
I'm AOR May 2020
Remed and new PC request in Aug 2021
Everything is passed from a phone call in early Jan
no PPR yet....
Yes, I'm AOR July 2020. CEC Outland.
No updates since August 2020. No re-med asked.

I sent a webform in January 2021, and they answered me a month later that I passed everything (security, etc). But I have 0 news since.

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Hey guys! Just wanted to update you on the landing process. I Landed yesterday at Montreal. Process was very quick, took me less than 10 minutes. I was the only one there as they have separate sections for immigration (immigration 1 and immigration 2) and mostly people were in the other section. Just simple questions if your status has changed, i.e. did you get married, were you ever ordered out of canada, crime etc, (the questions can be found on CoPR once you get it)

Only issue he told me to add my address for PR card with eCAS, but when i put in my information to bring up my application, it tells me it cant find my application so I have to figure that out (if anyone has any clue please let me know)

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hey guys! Just wanted to update you on the landing process. I Landed yesterday at Montreal. Process was very quick, took me less than 10 minutes. I was the only one there as they have separate sections for immigration (immigration 1 and immigration 2) and mostly people were in the other section. Just simple questions if your status has changed, i.e. did you get married, were you ever ordered out of canada, crime etc, (the questions can be found on CoPR once you get it)

Only issue he told me to add my address for PR card with eCAS, but when i put in my information to bring up my application, it tells me it cant find my application so I have to figure that out (if anyone has any clue please let me know)
Thanks for letting us know your experience. Just a question are you fully vaxed?

Reactions: MapleVivi

kenchen1313

Mar 2, 2019
Yes, I'm AOR July 2020. CEC Outland.
No updates since August 2020. No re-med asked.

I sent a webform in January 2021, and they answered me a month later that I passed everything (security, etc). But I have 0 news since.
Hi, I am same aor as you, no update since they asked for my paystub 2021 may. And no remedical at all.. every time I email them, they just respond me with a copy and paste answer. May I ask how did you ask on webform that they reveal this information to you? Thanks

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Ok. Sorry for the silly questions but, how can I get a number ? what info I need to keep handy while calling ? and any preferred timing ?
The app will give you a number, so just sign up and follow the steps. If you can't use Fongo, there are many other apps like TextNow.
You'll need your application number, and they'll ask for DOB, country, and the address on file for security purposes.
For timing, it's been a hit and miss for me. I used to call later on the day at around 11am EST, but it's been harder. You just have to keep trying. There are times when I have to keep calling for like 10 times, so just keep trying.

Reactions: Jack D