+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Has anybody got their GCMS notes? I applied for the IRCC one in August, still haven't got it until now. Just applied for another one from CBSA a week ago. And they're still not taking non-urgent phone calls. This is madness.
I applied for my first ever GCMS Notes in July. Still waiting.
What is yourAOR date ?Please let me know if you get a response from CBSA with their notes.

Oh btw...did you check with the person helping you out with GCMS notes to send an email to aitp to check the status of your GCMS notes. I heard this would expedite the notes if you had waited more than 30 days.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hi all. Got my COPR today! Applied oct 2020 from Ireland (outland). Came to Canada in sept 2021 as a visitor to wait for my copr. Got the portal email on Thursday and my copr today!!
Congrats! Quick question how did you get on entering Canada as a visitor? Did you have to have a return flight booked?

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
I applied for my first ever GCMS Notes in July. Still waiting.
What is yourAOR date ?Please let me know if you get a response from CBSA with their notes.

Oh btw...did you check with the person helping you out with GCMS notes to send an email to aitp to check the status of your GCMS notes. I heard this would expedite the notes if you had waited more than 30 days.
I'm AOR May 2020.
July?? Woww that's way too long. The last time I ordered from CBSA was in mid Aug, got it in early September in the new format. Before this, my GCMS notes from IRCC took exactly 30 days, but now seems like the delay is getting even worse for everyone.
Yeah my friend who's helping me already sent an email, but it's the same classic covid reason.

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Hi all. Got my COPR today! Applied oct 2020 from Ireland (outland). Came to Canada in sept 2021 as a visitor to wait for my copr. Got the portal email on Thursday and my copr today!!
That's class, congrats! I'm in Ireland too and planning to go as a visitir in Feb. Did you tell ircc that you were in Canada before you got it todo a virtual landing or did they ask you if you were in Canada or anything? Thanks and congrats again!

Reactions: SJCochrane6

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
That's class, congrats! I'm in Ireland too and planning to go as a visitir in Feb. Did you tell ircc that you were in Canada before you got it todo a virtual landing or did they ask you if you were in Canada or anything? Thanks and congrats again!
Thanks! I told them several times I was in Canada. I attached proof (bank letter with my new address) to the webforms. It wasn't easy to just be a visitor here for 2 months, but definitely worth it in the end :).

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Thanks! I told them several times I was in Canada. I attached proof (bank letter with my new address) to the webforms. It wasn't easy to just be a visitor here for 2 months, but definitely worth it in the end :).
Thanks a mill for answering. Go n-eiri an t-adh leat ☘

Reactions: MissyJ2
Jan 28, 2020
Ireland, UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-04-2020
AOR Received.
24-05-2020
Med's Done....
23-05-2020
Congrats on the COPR! Also from Ireland, and visiting in Canada since beginning of Oct. Waiting for decision since May 2020. Just wondering how you went about informing them of a change in address/informing that you're in Canada? As we're technically temporary visitors, would they have issue with that or does it not impact it at all?
Just trying to decide my next decision after getting MPs involved. Not too keen on going down the lawyer route. Thanks and congrats again

Kk1993

Dec 3, 2021
AOR July 16 2020 outland cec

Got my note in March 2021, showed final approved. Waited for ppr so long untill now. Don't have any visa to allow me get into Canada . Very frustrated for obscurity and disorder of Ircc.

Reactions: Tiaraxx

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
AOR July 16 2020 outland cec

Got my note in March 2021, showed final approved. Waited for ppr so long untill now. Don't have any visa to allow me get into Canada . Very frustrated for obscurity and disorder of Ircc.
same. my AOR is 8 July 2020, and no progress after remedical.

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Please do. Thanks
Hey! I landed yesterday in Toronto, everything was super smooth I just showed my CoPR and passport, signed it in front of the officer and she said I'll be getting my PR card within 2-3 months. She asked me how much money I was bringing or if it was over 12k cad but that was it. Pretty cool feeling when she said "ok, cool congrats you are a PR!"

Also, I thought they were gonna ask me more about my vaccine certificate but they did not pay too much of attention to that. I had a negative RT- PCR test and completed everything on ArriveCan.

Reactions: SJCochrane6