Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Ok so they got back to me. Theyre having trouble with DHL apparently. So theyre asking us to send it via our own couriers for the time being. I imagine this will be the same for all uk outland.

Daft question maybe. But does our medicals expiry date start from medicals taken or from when they are passed on our application.

Cheers
Interesting, they never gave me the option of two way courier, I was told to handle the sending to them bit myself. Medical expiry date is the date at which the medical results are checked by the doctor, something like that, it seems to be a few days after you have the medical done.

Reactions: Scotty123

pjc95

Mar 8, 2018
Ok so they got back to me. Theyre having trouble with DHL apparently. So theyre asking us to send it via our own couriers for the time being. I imagine this will be the same for all uk outland.

Daft question maybe. But does our medicals expiry date start from medicals taken or from when they are passed on our application.

Cheers
Congrats,

Did you know what Visa Office was handling your application?

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
hello I m cec outland applicant...is it normal that I m Aor april 9th 2021. and still waiting for PPR while peoPle from AOR 27th 2021 got their ppr ? . "no envy intended "

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
hello I m cec outland applicant...is it normal that I m Aor april 9th 2021. and still waiting for PPR while peoPle from AOR 27th 2021 got their ppr ? . "no envy intended "
it is completely normal, bcz they're not processing applications according to aor. I think they are using different criteria.

Reactions: eniss23

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Um... my bf is an AOR Sep 2020 applicant and is still waiting, 15 months already...

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
lol,
I'm june 2020. Still waiting. but it appears 2021 applicants are moving a lot faster. I'm sure you'll get news soon.

samm153

Jun 2, 2021
Hey Folks,
I have applied under Express Entry CEC stream and I already received PR confirmation portal email but I did not confirm my permanent residency as I am getting married soon and want to add spouse in my existing application.
My fiancé had recently applied for TRV(Tourist Visa) but it was refused and refusal was on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I invited her and also provided invitation letter when filing her application. I want to know

1. What is the success rate of my application approval if I add her considering the fact that her tourist visa was rejected once.
2. How can I justify her refusal

I am really stressed and would appreciate if anybody has gone through similar situation or has any suggestions on this topic.

Scotty123

Nov 18, 2021
Congrats,

Did you know what Visa Office was handling your application?
Sorry i have no idea.
I actually ordered notes on the 15th of November as we were starting to wonder what is happening and on the 16th of November we got PPR letter. Tad annoying.

WolfeAv

Apr 30, 2021
Hey guys,

Myself and common law partner
Outland CEC

CRS 275
ITA: Feb 15th
Application submitted: March 30th
AOR: 29th April
Medical passed: 30th April
1/2 biometrics passed (done in canada)
2/2 Partner biometrics request: 30th April

Good luck all!
Just got our first ghost updates since June/July!

Reactions: Usagisan

WolfeAv

Apr 30, 2021
Just got our first ghost updates since June/July!
So... I had another update.
Refusal letter. Heartbroken isn't even the word.

We were refused on the basis that 1.5 years of managerial experience wasn't classified as skilled work.. I literally have people who I employed at my old Canadian job gain PR with their current job title... @legalfalcon there any advice you can give? I'm trying to contact my lawyer immediately

"I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement based on the letter of
employment provided with the submissions. More specifically, I am not satisfied that you performed the
actions described in the lead statement for the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of
the NOC. As well, I am not satisfied that you performed a substantial number of the main duties outlined
in the NOC. As such you will not be awarded points for this work experience."

The CRS cut off was 75 points - I had way above this from language and age alone

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
So... I had another update.
Refusal letter. Heartbroken isn't even the word.

We were refused on the basis that 1.5 years of managerial experience wasn't classified as skilled work.. I literally have people who I employed at my old Canadian job gain PR with their current job title... @legalfalcon there any advice you can give? I'm trying to contact my lawyer immediately

"I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement based on the letter of
employment provided with the submissions. More specifically, I am not satisfied that you performed the
actions described in the lead statement for the occupation(s) as set out in the occupational description of
the NOC. As well, I am not satisfied that you performed a substantial number of the main duties outlined
in the NOC. As such you will not be awarded points for this work experience."

The CRS cut off was 75 points - I had way above this from language and age alone
Really sorry for u dude . Let’s see what expert reply . Hope there should be some way

Scotty123

Nov 18, 2021
Before we sent our passports off, my girlfriend emailed the VAC centre in London asking for help on the process. We didn't get a response so we sent everything that the letter asked for. My girlfriend has now just had a response with how to post and also a consent form to fill out and add to our pack.

No other information mentioned this consent form...

Has anyone else experienced this?

dmc773

Sep 29, 2021
Before we sent our passports off, my girlfriend emailed the VAC centre in London asking for help on the process. We didn't get a response so we sent everything that the letter asked for. My girlfriend has now just had a response with how to post and also a consent form to fill out and add to our pack.

No other information mentioned this consent form...

Has anyone else experienced this?
I read somewhere recently that consent forms are used when someone else is handling your info/ application, maybe thats why they asked your girlfriend?

Reactions: Scotty123