+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
still are PPR preference given based on nationality?
I m not sure but to my knowledge cases that are submitted at the same time will be processed at the same time if they fall into the same category.so I don't think that some countries are prioritized .

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
still are PPR preference given based on nationality?
From what it seems, its very random. Has nothing to do with country, complexity or anything. Even covid situation doesn't seem to have an effect. Maybe based on officer, as who it is assigned to and if they work fast/slow. Or visa office/embassy of COR being busy or not.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Fellow Outlanders,
AOR Aug 2020 CEC Outlander here.
Meds Passed - Oct 2020
Biometrics Given/Passed - Mar 2021
Remedical Request/Passed - Mar 2021
I haven;t heard anything so far after getting a remedical request in Mar 2021. Meds were reflected as Passed in 5 days.

I applied for GCMS through a friend in Canada in July 2021. I haven;t heard anything back and it's been almost 4 months now. Do you think everything is Ok so far with my application ? I am a bit worried now with the delay in GCMS Notes not knowing the status of my application having given Remedicals.
Waiting to hear what you think.

Cheers

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Hello Fellow Outlanders,
Meds Passed - Oct 2020
I haven;t heard anything so far after getting a remedical request in Mar 2021. Meds were reflected as Passed in 5 days.

I applied for GCMS through a friend in Canada in July 2021. I haven;t heard anything back and it's been almost 4 months now. Do you think everything is Ok so far with my application ? I am a bit worried now with the delay in GCMS Notes not knowing the status of my application having given Remedicals.

Cheers
Did your friend request update through ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca? usually if there is a delay of more than 30 days, you can email them and they will flag your request. But if I were you, I would request new gcms notes, since most likely you will receive outdated notes if they generated them but never sent them

Reactions: Tivativalu

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hello Fellow Outlanders,
Meds Passed - Oct 2020

Cheers
I wouldn’t be concerned about your application. As above I would reorder new GCMS notes. I used GETGCMS twice and got my notes within about 30 days both times.

Reactions: Tivativalu

KellyRogers

Mar 3, 2021
Hello, I am a CEC outland candidate, just looking to see if there are more like me 'cause, honestly, it feels like I am the only CEC outland candidate. Here's a little about my profile timeline:
AOR - 18th January, 2021
Medical Exam Passed - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Requested - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Provided - 2nd March, 2021

Does anyone know anything about COPR being issued to the CEC outland candidates? I know the FSW candidates haven't been receiving COPR even after the approval of their application.

Hey, Only just seeing your post. I am in the exact same position to you. I am an outland applicant, but I actually am a year behind you

AOR -19th March 2020
Medical Exam Passed - 14th May 2020
Biometrics Requested - 14th May 2020
Biometrics Provided- August 2020

Still have not heard anything about my CORP being issued and I have not heard anything from IRCC since August 2020. Many Many attempts to get hold of them and try and move things along, but its now been 20 months since I applied and I am losing my mind. The borders and now open and we can enter but cannot do anything until we have a CORP and are asked to supply photos.

Do you have any sort of update on yours?

MFK1611

Jul 19, 2021
I am a cec outland applicant my work permit is expired i have received the portal email.
Aor July 2021
Portal email Oct 27th

I replied to the saying i am currently outside canada and do not have a valid visa ,IRCC responded saying “we cannot process if you’re outside canada please let us know when you’re in Canada”.

any suggestions what to next?

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Did your friend request update through ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca? usually if there is a delay of more than 30 days, you can email them and they will flag your request. But if I were you, I would request new gcms notes, since most likely you will receive outdated notes if they generated them but never sent them
Hi @zm95 . Yes. That's correct.
Sure. Ok. Will check with my friend. ThankYou!

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
I am a cec outland applicant my work permit is expired i have received the portal email.
Aor July 2021
Portal email Oct 27th

I replied to the saying i am currently outside canada and do not have a valid visa ,IRCC responded saying “we cannot process if you’re outside canada please let us know when you’re in Canada”.

hey..this sounds a little absurd to be honest ,I mean they just sent you an email and said "heyy let us know the next time. you're in canada " .another thing is the processing time because you have an july 2021 AOR then if u take the weekly updtaed processing time .as of this week they are finalizing applications from march 2021. .
with that being said I think they will still give you further instructions about your ppr once they start finalizing july 2021 applications .
you can also contact them via webform .to get more details .

I m cec outland AOR april 2021 and still waiting for updates and ppr .

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Thanks @SJCochrane6 . Sure! Yeah I will order through getgcms then.
I wonder if reapplying for gcms would affect my application processing in anyway.
Na I don’t think there is any affect on the application whatsoever. Also through GETGCMS You can choose to get your notes from either cbsa or ircc. I chose cbsa as it said it that way would be less delayed.

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Aor July 2021
Portal email Oct 27th

Few people had this. Best thing is to contact them again and tell them you cannot come into canada without visa stamp or CoPR. I would try calling or use webform, but if you use webform, save their email as PDF and attach it or write a LOE. Only when you attach stuff it gets their attention.