+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Did anyone else get an email saying "we're still working on your application"? Aor July 2020. Bit disappointing when that's what it said and not here's your PR lol

Reactions: deand21594

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Did anyone else get an email saying "we're still working on your application"? Aor July 2020. Bit disappointing when that's what it said and not here's your PR lol
Yeah I got the same mail. I thought it might be because of maintenance activity of today's.
Last activity left GU in most of the accounts

ejorridge

Sep 27, 2021
Congrats…it’s really a great news, I am also in the same boat received portal email 3 weeks back but my address is indian address from the beginning, I replied the same but no response, may be I can also contact local visa office in india, did you call London visa office or you sent the email? What was the actual conversion happened?
I called, explained my situation and they said to print the PR portal request email and send it with passports and photos via courier to them

syed123456

Oct 16, 2021
I am a CEC applicant with Outland Dependents. I received my 1st Portal email which i responded the same day but instead of getting Credentials for Portal Log In i received an Email asking me about the Probable return of my Dependents to Canada. I responded them back and told them that my Dependents are Outland Dependents and they have never come to Canada yet. What does this question mean that when they are returning to Canada................. I have not received any response from them yet. Plz suggest what should i do now as this has been a week now after their 1st portal email
Regards

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
Okay, so I got this email and wasn't excited by it, but there were some claim that it could be a ghost update. So I checked my previous "We are working on your application" email dates and matched with my GCMS notes updates date. Some matches exactly and some updates are around a week to month away after that email. Not sure if its a coincidence, but could be something.

Reactions: MissyJ2

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Okay, so I got this email and wasn't excited by it, but there were some claim that it could be a ghost update. So I checked my previous "We are working on your application" email dates and matched with my GCMS notes updates date. Some matches exactly and some updates are around a week to month away after that email. Not sure if its a coincidence, but could be something.
Got that email yesterday and got the RFV email today. :D :D :D :D

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
March 2020.

Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary: London

My upfront medical expired last year and requested to do a 2nd medical in September 2020. That also expired. No request for another so I assume the 2nd medical was extended.
Glad for you! what country are you based in? UK?