Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hi @kirsteeee
I got the same letter/request. Did you figure out how to upload the documents to your online account or where to mail/courier the photos?
Thanks,
Angie
Hey, I couldn't find any place to upload the docs so I posted the pictures and letter to VFS in London. You also have to pay them for the return courier and a processing fee, you must send proof of this payment with the letter and pictures.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hey @kirsteeee

That's so good to hear. Could you please let me know the landing process/procedures at Pearson airport. Asking this to pass the info to my outland dependant on what to expect!

Thanks and Welcome to Toronto!
Hey Tom, sorry for the delay, was having too much fun on my trip :D. So I had to go to the desk as usual and told the guy that I was there to get my PR, he sent me through to immigration and there was a bit of a queue, nothing too bad. So once I got to an agent, he took my COPR and then started typing things on his computer, he asked if anything had changed on my application, he asked me to sign in a few places on the COPR. I provided an address for my PR card to be shipped to and apart from that, not much else happened, was mostly him typing while I waited. I then went to customs and provided my 2 import forms to declare the things I arrived with and my 'goods to follow'.

Reactions: Sing0587

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Completed 14 Months today since AOR, still no ppr. will get in next month, will get in month, and now completed 6months saying like this since i called ircc in April 2021.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
It's been more than 90 days I applied for GCMS Notes and am yet to get a reply. AOR Aug2020.
Did you guys hear about this long wait for GCMS Notes? I heard about 60 days average time these days.
Also gave ReMeds in Mar 2021 and still haven't heard anything and there's no change on the profile too.
Starting to get a bit worried now.

Can I request through webform about my GCMS Notes ? The first webform I requested in May was replied back with generic response that the applicatin is in progress. They didn't mention my VO , or any Status Update.
@legalfalcon Can you kindly share your thoughts. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.

rojomojo

May 18, 2020
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.
Hi! Are you a CEC outland applicant?

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi all,

I am CEC outland with 2 dependents.
I received PPR letter on 20 October

My Timeline is as following:

AOR: 6th June 2020
COR: INDIA
Biometrics: 1st March 2021
Remedical request: 29th July 2021
Remedical Passed on: 7th Sep 2021
PPR letter: 20th Oct 2021

I pray that all of you receive your PR confirmation soon!
hey!! Im also CEC Outland. I got remed request on 1 oct and still waiting for PPR. Why does it take so long for the medical status to be updated online? congrats btw to you for PPR:).

Baba@1

Jul 22, 2021
Hi Falcon team

@ Legal Falcon - I am travelling to Canada with workpermit, if i get PPR before I reach canada, can i submit after reaching canada and menawhile my dependents can submit the Passports in VFS office or not. Also as the timeline usually they provide is 30 days, how are we supposed to handle this kind of situation?

Reactions: jitesh2013

T_AM

Dec 28, 2017
I got the PFL request to prove my intent to reside outside quebec yesterday. I was on closed work permit and the client location was Montreal.
Can I state in my LOA that it was strictly due to my employer and not intending to move the quebec after my PR is approved ?
I have been looking for job opportunities in Ontario and Ottawa on linked in and I have the communications with recruiters asking about my work authorization. Can I include them as well to prove my intent to reside outside of quebec?
Kindly suggest.
Yes you can add those screenshot in your PFL.....don't forget to mention that Quebec is a French state. and bcz of language barrier as well...
I also got PFL same
1- Language Barrier
2. Jobs Opportunities for English speakers and Promotions
3. Past Job Hunt in other provinces
4. Recruiters interactions
5- Interviewed in other provinces for job ,if any

mention these points , you will be good

Reactions: MamataChintakindi

damanprit

Oct 13, 2021
Hello, I am a CEC outland candidate, just looking to see if there are more like me 'cause, honestly, it feels like I am the only CEC outland candidate. Here's a little about my profile timeline:
AOR - 18th January, 2021
Medical Exam Passed - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Requested - 9th February, 2021
Biometrics Provided - 2nd March, 2021

Does anyone know anything about COPR being issued to the CEC outland candidates? I know the FSW candidates haven't been receiving COPR even after the approval of their application.
I am also CEC outland since I came back to India after applying. My AOR is Oct 2020. Still no update. I read that you recently got remedical request. Congratulations. Please keep updating what follows next. Thanks :)

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
I am also CEC outland since I came back to India after applying. My AOR is Oct 2020. Still no update. I read that you recently got remedical request. Congratulations. Please keep updating what follows next. Thanks :)
Currently it seems like they are focusing on people with dependents as part of their "Family reunification". Not sure what the priorities of new Immmigration minister are as of now, but hopefully he will focus on the backlog of applications and also people who are outside waiting for over a year or two.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Currently it seems like they are focusing on people with dependents as part of their "Family reunification". Not sure what the priorities of new Immmigration minister are as of now, but hopefully he will focus on the backlog of applications and also people who are outside waiting for over a year or two.
There seems to be so many things/ excuses time after time. Not sure how much longer we can be expected to wait in the dark before we have to move on with our lives.